3rd Trimester

Don't know how I'm going to make it through work today

I slept like crap all night, and now I have a 14 hour day ahead of me. At least my boss is letting me come in two hours late tomorrow morning though....it was either that or death from exhaustion.

Gah. I can't wait for some time off with the baby. Hope everyone else's morning is going great!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Don't know how I'm going to make it through work today

•  that stinks.. Sorry :( See if they will let you leave early or something.. you are pregnant! feel better
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I'm very much with you this morning. I don't have a 14 hr work day ahead but I did sleep like crap and have been doing so for two weeks now. I'm getting sooo frustrated. While I know baby girl needs more time to "cook" in there I just want her here so I can love her up and at least sleep comfortably when I get the chance to actually sleep lol.

Hope you make it through the day. Good luck and have fun sleeping in tomorrow!

• Loading the player...
  • GL!! Hope the day goes quick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been seriously uncomfy since last night. Sleep is bad nowadays! Everytime i turn, i hurt. Im so sleepy this morning and i have to endure 15 5 year olds today. We are walking almost a mile to the municipal building for a tour of the library and police station. WTH is wrong with me for volunteering?
  • Wow, 14 hour days are really rough. I hope your day goes by quickly! good luck!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"