2nd Trimester

So I can't stand the bedding at BRU!!!!! Where else can I shop?

Everything is so busy and "themed". I want something more simple and classy. Not butterflys, flowers and bunnies everywhere!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind JUST polka dots with plan sheets or something like that. Any ideas??

Re: So I can't stand the bedding at BRU!!!!! Where else can I shop?

• You could buy everything separate. You could pick out the fitted sheet you like and then get a plain bumper (if you're using one) and crib skirt.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't have any suggestions... just google, search and compare.  I think I actually found our bedding through Burlington Coat Factory (huge surprise because my DH was expecting me to wind up at a specialty store!)  All I wanted for our nursery was something puppy themed that could go with a yellow room because I wanted to keep it cheery.  You wouldn't believe how difficult that was! :)  GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you looked at babysupermall.com? They have a HUGE selection.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Buy them seperate. Get a cute bumper with stripes or polka dots, then buy solid sheets and a solid bedskirt. =)
  • Babysupermall.com, I was able to FINALLY find something on there. 
  • There is definitely more available online, but I haven't ordered mine yet. We really like the bananafish patterns.
  • There are also websites out there where you can have the bedding custom made and select the fabric, if cost isn't an issue.

Otherwise have you tried jcpenney online, or target?

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Restoration Hardware has plain sheets with polka dots (pink and brown and blue or brown). They have some very cute bedding collections you can check out.

rhbabyandchild.com

• Try www.etsy.com. There are custom-bedding creators on there who have TONS of fabrics.  Just do a search under Children--->Baby--->Bedding (or Baby-->Crib).  Also, if you don't see a fabric you like, they can usually find one for you if you tell them what you are looking for. (And most of them let you order pieces separately, even if the listing is for a whole set. You just have to email them.)
  • I hated the stuff in the store.  I got the MAX set from BRU online. 

I also loveeeeddd  Restoration hardware, but could not afford it.

• Online. Pottery Barn Kids is where we are getting our bedding.
  • My daughter's twin & crib bedding  is polka dots (bumper/sheet) and a striped crib skirt from Pottery Barn Kids.  I'm pretty sure they still have it online.
  • We found what we liked at www.babybeddingtown.com.  It seemed like they had a great selection on there to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ditto etsy.com.  Lots of options that you won't see in the store and not "themed".
  • I'm just getting a few plain fitted sheets and making my own crib skirt with a simple polka dot fabric I found.  I'm skipping the bumper and other stuff.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Marshals! If you have those near you. Only certain one have cool ones. I was blessed to find the coolest one for a boy for $60! It was?regularly?priced at $169! It is hit or miss but so worth it!?

?

God Bless you!

Mommy Jung?

• I'm getting mine from Pottery Barn Kids.  They don't have a huge selection but they have some things that are cute for a baby but not cheesey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got mine at Pottery Barn Kids (Monkey Nursery, in case any one was wondering).  But other places I love is Land of Nod, giggle.com, fawnandforrest.com and modernnursery.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"