1st Trimester

on the subject of "telling"

i want to tell him by doing something special/diferent/ surpising! with our first i just kinda threw the stick at him and started bawling. but this time i want it to be different. oh im not KU yet, just need some ideas please :)

Re: on the subject of "telling"

• A big brother tshirt for your DS?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I pretty much threw the stick at him again for this one, too.  But to tell my parents, we just put DD in a "Big Sister" t-shirt and let her run around in front of my parents until it dawned on them.  That was kind of fun to watch, and it only took a couple of minutes.  I think that would work for your DH.
  • Loading the player...
  • I always wanted to write "Hi daddy" on my stomach in washable non-toxic marker.

But I was too excited, so I didn't.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • love the shirt idea.... love the marker idea too. i cant wait to see his face when i am KU!!! its gonna be priceless :)
  • Lets see first time told him on phone, second time told him in a card. third time i gave him test.  he already knew the third time.  it was third time in 11 months.  at that point i was not open to something special... 
  • imageFuzzypeaches:

I always wanted to write "Hi daddy" on my stomach in washable non-toxic marker.

But I was too excited, so I didn't.

That's cute!

• Why is telling in quotes? Are you not really going to tell?
    2 girls and a dog
  • imageheather_09_15_07:
    Why is telling in quotes? Are you not really going to tell?
  • imageJbugsmama:
    imageheather_09_15_07:
    Why is telling in quotes? Are you not really going to tell?

because there is all types of ways to tell!!! lol

• In answer to your question, every time I've gotten a bfp, he's either read the results with me or been in the next room. I can't think of a more special way than to find out together if we're going to be parents.
    2 girls and a dog
  • I put an 'I'm going to be a big brother' T-shirt on our dog the first time. The second time I called him because I found out at the doctor's office. This time I had to get his opinion on the very faint second line!
  • nadiarlnadiarl member
    I put the stick (in a baggie) in his Easter basket.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"