Babies: 0 - 3 Months

had sexy time last night...

It was a little early, I know, but I had no tearing, needed no stitches, and was done bleeding and felt great.  It didn't hurt at all, and I don't regret it!  It had been so long and I felt it was time, it was nice to "connect" with DH again too.  Woohoo!

Re: had sexy time last night...

• No flames from me.  That is about when I did it with #1.  I was in the same boat - no tearing or stitches and felt great, plus was given the OK by my midwife at 2 weeks.

• wow!!! i waited like 8 weeks pp, partly because i was still bleeding, but mostly because it hurt like hell!!!!!1
  • Loading the player...
  • Me=jealous. Good for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • I was also told that it was ok once I was done bleeding.  I waited 5 weeks with DD#1.  It all has to do with how you feel and how your body heals.
  • My only concern would be an infection because you still have an open wound in your uterus.
  • that is why you wait for bleeding to stop...
  • I'm jealous!  I just delivered last week and will not be ready for that for several weeks yet.  I can't wait to get back physically and be in the mood!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebritti<3:
    My only concern would be an infection because you still have an open wound in your uterus.

I was waiting for the open wound post.  lol

• imagesweetpea7628:

imagebritti<3:
    My only concern would be an infection because you still have an open wound in your uterus.

I was waiting for the open wound post.  lol

ME TOO! Never fails. 

• imagesweetheartface:
    that is why you wait for bleeding to stop...

which doesn't mean that it is completely healed but to each their own.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"