Babies: 0 - 3 Months

S/O doin it w/ LO in the same room...

How many of you DID at some point while your baby was younger than 6months?  Seems to be a controversial issue around here... just curious!
Alina Riley 2/22/09- My Baby Bunny :) M/C at 5 weeks 6/30/10 Missed M/C at 10w1d, 10/18/10, D&C 10/19/10 12/25/10 +BFP, Stick baby, Stick! 1/31/11 diagnosed compound heterozygous for MTHFR 2/5/11 subchorianic hematoma found put on one weeks bed rest 3/13/11 ITS A BOY! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: S/O doin it w/ LO in the same room...

• DNK777DNK777 member
    Guilty!
  • We only have sex when DS is asleep in his crib at night.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Did it once. But he was sleeping.
  • shared a room with DS until he was 22 mths, did it when he was asleep :) in the same room, we didnt get loud or do any crazy postions like we used too though!
  • We do.  Not always, but sometimes.  It's not my ideal situation but it is what it is.
  • ::raises hand:: She was about 2 months old, asleep (she was still sleeping in our room at the time), facing the wall, and we were quiet.
  • DD slept in our room until she was 3 months old.. so yes we are guilty. And those who have a problem with this irritate me.
  • We did it once-he was in his bouncer with the music on, facing away from us.  We'd do it more often but lately he's actually been going to sleep (in his crib-gasp!) around 8-8:30 so we don't have to.  I don't see what the big deal is while they're still really small. 
  • JLS0320JLS0320 member
    ugh, last night, it creeps me out! Ds is moving to his own room on Sunday though
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • W111MRPW111MRP member

imagemegontoast:
    And those who have a problem with this irritate me.

Me as well.  I wonder if "they" remember seeing their parents do it when they were 3-6 months old and it has scared them for life... must be 

I understand if people don't do it b/c they choose not to but don't critcize those who do!  Grrrr

Alina Riley 2/22/09- My Baby Bunny :) M/C at 5 weeks 6/30/10 Missed M/C at 10w1d, 10/18/10, D&C 10/19/10 12/25/10 +BFP, Stick baby, Stick! 1/31/11 diagnosed compound heterozygous for MTHFR 2/5/11 subchorianic hematoma found put on one weeks bed rest 3/13/11 ITS A BOY! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • JARbabyJARbaby member
    When J is asleep in her crib all the time. Why would it be an issue. She has no idea what is going on.
  • imageW111MRP:

I understand if people don't do it b/c they choose not to but don't critcize those who do!  Grrrr

Just learn to roll with the punches on here :)

• imageW111MRP:

imagemegontoast:
    And those who have a problem with this irritate me.

Me as well.  I wonder if "they" remember seeing their parents do it when they were 3-6 months old and it has scared them for life... must be 

when you post stuff on the interwebs you should be prepared to be criticized.

• JARbabyJARbaby member

If you have a problem with it I lump you into the group with the dink/loo-loo and the BF is "icky" group.

• We are guilty DD was always asleep!
  • we did for a couple of weeks until DD was moved into her own room
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageJARbaby:

If you have a problem with it I lump you into the group with the dink/loo-loo and the BF is "icky" group.

HAHA  This.

And DS sleeps in our room, so yes, we do it in front of him.

Oh the horror.

• imageJARbaby:

Hahaha yes. You know your kids will grow up to be pervs because they see your breasts, too!

I think the real pervs are the ones who assume everything is sexual around an infant.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"