Babies on the Brain

WTF?!!!

Just need to vent...

The baby is crying and the dog is puking up the pacifier she ate a few days ago all over our carpet.  All the while I feel like shiit because I have fuucking mastitis... again!  Second time in 2 weeks...  fever, chills, the whole nine yards, not to mention my boob feels like it's going to die but I have to continue to "nurse frequently" on that side.  Bite me.  I A.M. D.O.N.E.  

And of course, DH is at work... this couldn't have happened tomorrow, no Friday, again.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WTF?!!!

• I am so sorry!!! I hope your day gets better.
  • I'm so sorry.  I would need to vent if I were you too.  I hope your day gets better!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yah, the dog puke, it's also in the bedroom.... the room I would like to lay in bed in all day because I feel like ass.  Now it smells like a mixture of dog puke and aerosol carpet cleaner.  Nice.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry hun, I hope you feel better (and get a clean house) soon!
  • stayceestaycee member
    oh no!   (((hugs)))
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • aww hunni, do take a breather!!! put LO in a bouncey seat in the bathroom with you and take a quick 15 min bath, this will make you feel so much better :)
  • sorry to hear that...maybe you will have a better weekend!
  • Hope your weekend is much better than today.
  • KK2004KK2004 member
    Sorry you're going through this.  I hope you feel better soon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"