2nd Trimester

Bump vent ...

Anyone else sick of going through the bump pages and seeing that damn ad on the side cheerfully saying "Ready for bathing suit season?" No Bump... I am not. I'm fvcking 6 months pregnant and I will be a white whale this summer and completely anti-bikini. Way to be sensitive bump.... vent over.

Re: Bump vent ...

• LOL no kidding, I definitely won't be ready for bikini season this summer, that's for sure.
  • I think I wrote something about that a couple of weeks ago. They can change the ads that run through each page. It isn't rocket science. We do that with our web business as we get more "google money" for ads on certain pages because they have a higher click through rate.

Silly Bump. I think the Nest is still nailing down the business side of this business.  

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I"m totally rocking a bikini...I don't even care..lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecmeon_the_water:

Firefox-> Block Images from their ad server. ;)

I haven't seen Nest ads in forever. Sometimes they sneak a flash one in that isn't as easy to block, but, for the most part, that simple step takes care of them.

could you tell me how to do that?! i'm extremely interested!! i can't seem to figure it out! thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"