3rd Trimester

AW my nursery

DH and I (ok, mostly DH) worked really hard on Juliet's room and I am so happy with how it turned out!  Just thought I'd share a few photos!

Other than the furniture, we decorated VERY inexpensively - mostly because I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.  We used the leftover paint to pant the fan blades, tissue box, garbage can, etc.

Re: AW my nursery

• I love it.. so cute.  The pink is also very very pretty.Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ksaylesksayles member
    I heart pink and brown together. Very cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • How sweet.?

I love the mobile over the changing table.. did you make that or buy it? ?

• So feminine and pretty! ?You are going to have one LUCKY little lady!
  • sherpasherpa member
    Beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It came out great.  Beautiful room.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh my gosh it looks great!!! ?
  • HDxNxJHDxNxJ member
    Adorable and I love the name!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • cedenscedens member

Is that pink elephant bedding?!??!

where did you find that!?!??!

i am in love with elephants and the only elephant stuff that i saw was for boys!!!!!

i want it...

• imageMrsBeckO:

How sweet. 

I love the mobile over the changing table.. did you make that or buy it?  

I made it from those (grrr....can't think of the word I'm looking for here...) soft foam pieces that you can get at craft stores and fish wire.  I saw one on-line that I liked and they wanted over $60 for it and I made it for under $10.

• Very cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecedens:

i am in love with elephants and the only elephant stuff that i saw was for boys!!!!!

i want it...

Actually the only elephant is on that blanket.  MIL got it for me - not sure where as she  lives in another state - I can ask her though!  My good friend made the curtains with the fabric that I bought.  She isn't quite done with the bumper and bed skirt yet, so technically those still have to go on her bed.  The skirt is going to be just like the curtain valance and the bumper is going to be the dark brown with pink polka dots.

• Very cute!  Great job!
  • I love your room! Its beautiful! I myself have done tons of inexpensive things. I made my comforter and bumper pad. My Dad made our crib and i have been hitting up goodwills and mercy houses like crazy just for decorations like picture frames and shelving that i can repaint and make the way i want it! You go girl!
  • It turned out really pretty. I love the colors that you went with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's adorable!  I love it!!  Very sophisticated -- I think she could keep that same general look until she went off to college, if she wanted to!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • I love it! Everything goes together really well! Where did you find the night stand next to your glider? I am still searching for one that I like.
  • It's beautiful, and I love the name Juliet!
  • cedenscedens member
    imagejods8:
    imagecedens:

i want it...

Actually the only elephant is on that blanket.  MIL got it for me - not sure where as she  lives in another state - I can ask her though!  My good friend made the curtains with the fabric that I bought.  She isn't quite done with the bumper and bed skirt yet, so technically those still have to go on her bed.  The skirt is going to be just like the curtain valance and the bumper is going to be the dark brown with pink polka dots.

aww! it's great!  yea let me know if you find out where she got it~ it kinda looks like a dress that i got at babies r us for our LO so maybe that's where, but i didn't see a blanket from there! we are doing pink and browns in our nursery also! i love that style with the polkadots! very pretty!

• that's adorable! great job!
  • That is SOOO cute.  I'm going for a similar color scheme with some cream in there.  Where did you get the curtains and the circle mobile/hanging?

Thanks!

ETA: I went back and read other replies and see you have already answered both questions.  Way to go on making the mobile!  I saw a similar one on Etsy for around $30, but I'd like to try and make it myself :)

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"