Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What do you call a "good day?"

For me, a good day is when I get my morning shower and brush my teeth before 9pm. Yeah...pm....Wearing anything other than yoga pants and a t-shirt is also a bonus.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you call a "good day?"

• Both girls and myself bathed, dressed, and hair done.  A load of laundry and dishes done is also nice. Run through the house with the vacuum cleaner and it's an amazing day.
  • JLS0320JLS0320 member
    DS is great in his bouncy chair so I always get a shower etc. A good day is getting him to take a nap, a good one that keeps him from being cranky. Feeling productive at the end of the day also helps
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebritti<3:
    Both girls and myself bathed, dressed, and hair done.  A load of laundry and dishes done is also nice. Run through the house with the vacuum cleaner and it's an amazing day.

all of this minus the girls lol.

• Sunday.  I get ALL day Sunday (every Sunday except Mother's Day and Easter ) with DS.    I don't care what I look like or if he's fussy.
  • The little man eats 3 times a day, I get to shower before noon, a nap at 3 more than 15 minutes, and unpacking 1 box
  • lemen99lemen99 member

drying my hair

going on a walk

• imagebnljane1988:
    Sunday.  I get ALL day Sunday (every Sunday except Mother's Day and Easter ) with DS.    I don't care what I look like or if he's fussy.

I love this answer! Yes

I'm fortunate to be a SAHM and have every day with DS.  (I consider myself very blessed!)  My good day is when DS takes enough naps that he's not cranky, he has some happy alert time and we get to hang out and play, I get to chill out a little and maybe play with the dogs out in the yard, and I get some housework done.

• When she's happy in the jogger :)

But since that doesn't happen too often, I'd consider a good day any day that we get some good, happy, alert time together. Last night I read her 3 Curious George stories in a row and she was so happy to look at the pictures and listen to my voice. It was great! I love seeing her smile :)

?Laundry, dishes, and picking up the house are extra bonuses.?

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"