3rd Trimester

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

I am trying to figure out if this "grows"/ adjusts with baby and isn't just one size. I want to make sure whatever I register for we will be able to use for more than a few months. Does anyone have this or do you know if it is height adjustable?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

• we just set ours up on Friday and the straps change to three different lengths so yes it grows.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecutelilfishstick:
    we just set ours up on Friday and the straps change to three different lengths so yes it grows.

Good to know. Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Can you still register for it? I thought it was discontinued and replaced with the Precious Planet line.
  • PeskyPesky member
    Like pp said, there are 3 settings.  Warning -- it's kind of big and hard to move around so be sure to set it up in the room where you want it.  I think I used the exersaucer more.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Just a comment (to, of course, be taken with a grain of salt): Our son had to consult a pediatric ortho surgeon when he was about 7 months old for a problem not related to the jumperoo. However, he told us that jumperoos are really not good for growing kids. He said the jumping UP motion is fine, but the coming DOWN is really bad for their growth plates.
  • We have it and DS used it until he was about 8-10 months old (he's a late walker so I didn't have to worry about that).
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagezoieglow:
    Can you still register for it? I thought it was discontinued and replaced with the Precious Planet line.

Yes, I am registerd for it at BRU.It is available only online though.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2508003

• imagegwenadella:

imagezoieglow:
    Can you still register for it? I thought it was discontinued and replaced with the Precious Planet line.

Yes, I am registerd for it at BRU.It is available only online though.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2508003

Nope. I was wrong! Looks like it has been discontinued. I am looking for a new one...any ideas???

• AlilivAliliv member
    The jumperoo is awesome and yes it growths with child (height-wise).  I found it to be much more supportive than the exercauser (which were didn't end up using, because it was so annoying and DD hated it).   It is recommended to not have LO's in things like that for too long at a time - I think something like 20minutes max.......can't remember exact time, though.
  • AlilivAliliv member
    The FP precious planet one looks about the same as the rainforest jumperoo - I'd check that one out.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"