3rd Trimester

Do you watch "I didn't know I was pregnant"?

OMG.. WTF?! I watched a mini marathon of it last night with Dh and we were in disbelief!!!!! Are you serious? How could you not know? and then be in denial?

After watching one story....here's the convo between Dh and I

Me: OMG what if i went in the bathroom and came out with a baby?

Dh: If you went in the bathroom and came out with a baby I'd ask you what in the hell had you been eating to get that?! 

LMAO!!!!!! He's so silly!

Re: Do you watch "I didn't know I was pregnant"?

• DH said that to me the other day when I was walking to the bathroom...

..."Don't poop out the baby!"

lol We have watched that show too!

• Lmao.

I watch it sometimes on the weekends. Some of the stories really freak me out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ya I'm in awe that some of these chicks think they just really have to take a shiit.  Poor babies that are born in toilet water (and god knows what else)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, that show is crazy to watch when you're pregnant. I can't imagine these women weren't noticing being kicked in the bladder or peeing constantly. They must be in total denial or something. If I felt any of the things I've felt over the past 7 months I'd be at my Dr. office!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Birthday
  • All the past episodes I have watched, I wondered how they didn't know.  But there was a few last night that actually took pregnancy tests month after month and they were negative.  And it showed one girl in a bikini two months before giving birth and she had a 6-pack!!!  So, maybe it isn't so unrealistic.  But with me, I would defintely know.....I was sick for the first 3 months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can kind of understand... I've been regularly bleeding/spotting with this baby and had I not taken a PG I wouldn't know. Also, with DD my PG the easiest ever, and aside from my big belly and her moving around again I wouldn't know.

?

Then there are the lucky ones who barely gain 20 lbs and don't get a belly and those who have placenta issues so it isn't as easy to feel the baby.

?

?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i watched an episode a couple of weeks ago and i found it so aggravating.  i don't care what those women say to justify it. i think they need psychological evaluations.  they are so fortunate to have had healthy babies under those circumstances!
  • Actually, my cousin had this happen. She gave birth to a 6-week premature baby and didn't know she was pregnant. It wasn't like there would be any scandal if she were pregnant, so she wasn't trying to hide it: She is married, has a stable marriage (baby looks just like his daddy). Then on her next kid, she didn't know until she went in for a routine exam and found out she was 6 months along. She was adopted, so we wonder if this same kind of thing surprised her mom.

After being pregnant twice now, I can't imagine what she must have thought all that movement in her belly was about ... but ... I dunno.

• I knew I was pregnant before my BFP!!

I just felt different...I knew something was up with my body.

• Yes, I find it really hard to believe they had no clue.  Did you see the one with the two skinny girls who didn't know?  That blows my mind.  And how about the woman who had her baby on the floor of the campground bathroom.  All I could picture was how filthy the place must have been and how the baby survived falling on the concrete floor. 
  • imageMrs.Foreste:
    Ya I'm in awe that some of these chicks think they just really have to take a shiit.  Poor babies that are born in toilet water (and god knows what else)

Not only are they born in toilet water, but in most of the stories the ladies are so scared they LEAVE the baby in the toilet for a while. Watching that just freaks me out. 

• I watched the mini marathon last night too and was in shock.  Especially the story of the rock band singer who weighed 117 pounds or so when she delivered and had no idea she was pregnant.  WTH??!!
  • imageSugar Honeybiscuits:
    I watched the mini marathon last night too and was in shock.  Especially the story of the rock band singer who weighed 117 pounds or so when she delivered and had no idea she was pregnant.  WTH??!!

YET...they showed a pic of her just a month before and she had a small, yet very recognizable baby bump!

There is a big dif in shape from beer belly and ute!

• Yes, and I don't believe those stories for one second. I believe those girls are crackpots with serious denial and psychological issues. I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY you could be in your 3rd trimester and not feel it. And I'm not believing the "I thought they were gas pains." reasoning.

• I watched the same mini-marathon last night and was disgusted at the way some of the babies were born - poor things! How in the world could you NOT know?!

• LOL.  Me and DH were watching it last night too, and he doesn't get it either.  I knew a girl in HS that had her period all thru the pregnancy and only gained like 10 lbs and didn't know she was pregant.  She started a size 0 and was only like a 2 when she had the baby. 
  • I just don't get it - especially the women who have had babies before!  That just makes NO sense to me at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"