Babies: 0 - 3 Months

If your LO is 5 months, please share your nap schedule

We try to do a 9:00 nap, a 12:00, and a 3 or 4. What are you doing? Thanks!

Re: If your LO is 5 months, please share your nap schedule

• That's basically what we do.  DS slept till 8 today instead of 7 so our schedule we be a little off.

He usually takes an hour long nap at 9am, then a long nap at 12.  His last nap is usually an hour from 4-5 pm and then bedtime at 7.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Our lady is 4 months but she has been on the same schedule the past 2 months.....

7:30 Nurse her before dropping off at sitters

9:30 - Gets a bottle

10:00 - 11:00 Hour Nap

12:30 - Gets second bottle

1:00 - 3:00 -  2 Hour Nap

3:30 - 3rd Bottle

I pick her up at 5 and she naps onthe way home (usually about 25 minutes and then she is up unitl bedtime.... 9:30 (sleeps until 7 usually). She kind of put herself onthe schedule and it has worked great. When she start gets more fussy or not so happy we'll up the intake!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • betsnupbetsnup member
    DS doesn't have a set schedule, but he naps around those times as well.
  • If only DS napped...at all.  What's that like?
  • DD usually takes 3 , 1 hour long naps every day.  Times will vary depending on when she gets up.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • it varies with his getting up schedule, but usually a two-hour nap and a 90 minute nap.

e.g.6:30 am wakeup, 9-11nap, 2 to 3:30pm nap, 7pm bed. 

if he wakes up later, the day shifts later, but he still goes to bed between 7 and 8pm every night.  wakes up twice to nurse around 11p and 4am. 

but when my mom or MIL watch him, he frequently refuses the second nap, or only naps for 45 minutes each time.  he knows how to finagle out of naptime with gramma, obviously.  ;)

• Usually DS sleeps for a bit around noon and 5 pm.

We let him tell us when he needs a nap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"