2nd Trimester

I could use some prayers...

My boyfriend bailed about 1 week ago so I'm doing this alone.  I know it's not impossible but I'm going to need lots of prayers.  God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, eh?!  Thanks ladies.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I could use some prayers...

• Sending prayers your way. Stay strong you can do it.
  • good luck and I hope it all works out for you
  • Loading the player...
  • Will do, dear. I'm sorry for your situation. Hopefully you have supportive friends & family. You always have us :o)

Do you know what you're having yet.. I'm due October 17 and just found out it's a boy!

• I know a few single mothers and it's definitely tough, but they are some of the best moms I know. Get yourself a good support system (friends, family, etc) and you WILL be just fine :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thinking of you.   It seems like you're approaching this the best way possible.
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but you'll make it!!
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The strongest mom i know is a single mom. She is amazing! Surround yourself with good people and you will be ok. Lots og good thoughts coming your way.
  • mrsmelmrsmel member
    good luck. we're always here for venting and support.
  • Keep your head up, things will be okay. *Praying for you*
  • Be strong. You aren't alone. This is a great place for suport and advice. I know so many single mothers that are AMAZING mommies and very very happy. Its hard dealing with that I am sure but you may just be way better off because facing this miracle alone may be easier than facing it with an unhappy/unhealthy relationship in tow.

You life is this little baby now and something tells me thats all you are really going to need. Left Hug

• imageBraquet:

Will do, dear. I'm sorry for your situation. Hopefully you have supportive friends & family. You always have us :o)

Do you know what you're having yet.. I'm due October 17 and just found out it's a boy!

I will find out in about 4 wks.  It will be a little bittersweet as we were supposed to have a big celebration but I've already enlisted 2 of my best girlfriends to be with me instead so hopefully that will help. 

Thanks so much for ya'lls prayers and support!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Stay strong, you can do this!!
  • I'll keep you in my heart and thoughts.  I'm sorry these cards have been dealt to you, but you can do it.  Your baby is lucky to have you.
  • imageShananah:
    Thinking of you.   It seems like you're approaching this the best way possible.

I totally agree.  Keep your head up and I will be praying for you.

• I've been where you are as a single-mom-to-be and know that it can be scary as heck!  However, know that you can do it on your own and that you are going to find strength within yourself in the next few years that you never knew existed!  I know it's hard to think this way at a time like this, but consider yourself lucky that the jerk bowed out early.  It is so much easier going into motherhood knowing where you stand with the child's father as opposed to thinking they'll be there for you and then having them change their mind once the baby has actually arrived!

There were times I wanted to give up, but I'm glad that I didn't.  It's been 5 years since I had my daughter.  I have since finished my Master's degree, started a great career, met and married a wonderful man who loves my daughter as his own, and now I'm having a baby with someone who loves me and wants to be a father!  Life has a way of working these things out!  It will do the same for you- don't give up hope or lose faith!

• My thoughts are with you!  You will find a lot of support here, hang in there.  I admire you massively for keeping a positive attitude and staying strong.
  • imageflygirljkw:

My boyfriend bailed about 1 week ago so I'm doing this alone.  I know it's not impossible but I'm going to need lots of prayers.  God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, eh?!  Thanks ladies.

That's a great attitude to have.  I know sometimes it's probably really hard for you, but if you keep this in your mind, anything is possible.  Good luck! 

OH...Karma is going to be really bad for himDevil

• sgrlsgrl member
    ((HUGS)) good luck to you
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so sorry :(  good luck and best wishes.
  • I'm so sorry.  Good luck, and I'll be praying for you.
  • Sorry sweetie! Keep your head up high and just concentrate on your LO. I'm sure everything will be all right :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My thoughts are with you.  Stay strong and good luck!
  • you will do great! it's better he left now so you can figure things out, than at 9 months.  Take it one day at a time.  prayers and hugs are on their way.
  • imagePennylane824:
    I know a few single mothers and it's definitely tough, but they are some of the best moms I know. Get yourself a good support system (friends, family, etc) and you WILL be just fine :-)

Dito! 

i have two close friends that are single mothers and they are the best mom's i have ever met! 

• Thinking of you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sending some good thoughts your way. I know this blog has provided some inspiration and support for single moms out there. She has a great story.

Stay strong!

• Sending lots of prayers and positive vibes your way!!!
  • imagemagdusia:
    you will do great! it's better he left now so you can figure things out, than at 9 months.  Take it one day at a time.  prayers and hugs are on their way.

I agree, take good care of yourself!

• You will be in my thoughts.  Feel free to come on here if you ever need some support.  The ladies around here might be called a lot of things, but we come together when someone truly needs a shoulder to cry on.  Good luck, and stay strong.
    My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Stay strong for your baby! You can do it...and when you feel like you can't, look up that baby-making freak of nature Heidi Klum, whose BF ditched her when she was 5 mos pregnant with her first LO. Look at her now, babies everywhere and the best sex of her life with that Seal. You will get through this and your life will go up, up, up!
  • We're here for ya! Your kiddo is better off without!
  • Sending you prayers, hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"