2nd Trimester

I want to take my pants off

They are maternity pants, and I don't know why, but I am SO uncomfortable. Especially sitting.Crying

I'm not a dress person, but I think I may have to resort to it, just so I don't have to wear pants all the time. 

Re: I want to take my pants off

• maybe try different styles of maternity pants.  I find sometimes the ones with the small panel cut into my belly. 
  • Unless it's raining, I'm on strike against pants.  They're not this pregnant lady's friend.
  • Loading the player...
  • I get annoyed by any that aren't full panel.  I'm with you on becoming a dress person during pregnancy! 
  • I dont know what kind you are wearing but I really like the full panel pants.  They are very comfy.
  • imagejonsdeedee:
    maybe try different styles of maternity pants.  I find sometimes the ones with the small panel cut into my belly. 

Me too.  I have a pair of maternity jeans that i can't stand because of this.  I have to say, I'm now the most comfortable in flowy, draw string skirts.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The sad part is, these are my most comfortable pair! (I prefer full panel). WAHHH!
  • i hate pants as well. dresses and skirts. mostly dresses. i need more money so i can buy a bajillion dresses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i felt like this earlier today. i thought it was my pants (the secret fit belly whatever from motherhood). i told my boss i needed to go for a walk and it helped.
  • sgrlsgrl member

That's hottt!

I love dresses. I have one on today and I look massive, but I'm so comfortable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think the maxi dresses that you can find almost anywhere right now are so perfect for pregnancy.  They are super comfortable, give you lots of room, you can dress them up or down, and I think they are just adorable. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel like my maternity pants are like my bra after a long day...I just want to take them both off!

• imageMeggarrity29:

I feel like my maternity pants are like my bra after a long day...I just want to take them both off!

Yes well put! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I pretty much live in dresses these days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This just made me laugh really loud at work!  I have a very nice mental picture now lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I rarely wear dresses, especially to work.

Yesterday, it was a weird clash of no clean pants, warm weather day and being uncomfortable that warranted a "wear a dress to work day." 

By 5pm, I had decided that I will wear nothing but dresses for the rest of the spring/summer.

Of course, it's chilly today (and all weekend) so I probably won't get a dress on again for a while. But I like the theory of my plan. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I keep considering going to the bathroom and removing my underwear... I wasn't comfortable this morning, I dont know how I planned to make it all day.  Maybe I will....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • You win for the best subject line for the day!

I laughed out loud when I read it and immediately felt similarly! 

• I totally agree the only pants I own that I think are still comfortable are a pair of cotton goucho pants I purchased pre-pregnancy last year.  They are loose and soft, soooo comfy.  Dresses do seem like the way to go especially with summer fast approaching.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"