3rd Trimester

Still feeling crappy..

Day two of cramps, BH, and nausea...on top of the swelling, pelvic discomfort, and a back pain I normally feel.

My next appt is tomorrow and my first internal. I'll mention the symptoms and we'll see if they mean anything.

Plus, everything about work annoys me...one more week after this.  

These next few weeks are going to SUCK.

Re: Still feeling crappy..

• I've been feeling that way for 3 or 4 days and it SUCKS. It's so hard to not hope it means something and analyze every little thing!

?

Hopefully it means you won't have a few weeks!?

• imagemanda_mullins:

I've been feeling that way for 3 or 4 days and it SUCKS. It's so hard to not hope it means something and analyze every little thing!

Hopefully it means you won't have a few weeks! 

DH said I can't have the baby yet because he wants to see the new "Star Trek" movie this weekend. I said just because he said that, I'm going to go into labor in the middle of watching the movie....so he'll miss the end.

• Loading the player...
  • Lol! That was my DH this past weekend but with Wolverine. I even brought a towel to sit on just in case!?
  • I've been feeling the same way as you girls for a few weeks too, but it's getting more enhanced.   I just got back from the doctor's and there is no sign of anything.   I have an NST scheduled for Monday and an ultrasound scheduled for Thursday.   That means I might still be pregnant on Thursday!! Depressed!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"