Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

what should I do re: bleeding

I called my OB's office and left a message with his nurse over 2 hours ago. I started bleeding this morning and it has only gotten heavier- like the beginning of a period. Also having mild cramping and stabbing lower back pain. Should I just wait for her to call back? Go to ER? Wait it out? I don't have a good feeling.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: what should I do re: bleeding

• Call again and if you can't get through to your OB, go the the emergency room.
  • Yeah if you're not able to get a hold of your OB soon i would definitely head to the ER. Good luck to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would call again, give then about 30 minutes to call you back then go to the ER. Sorry you are going through this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would call back and tell them you are heading to the ER soon, if you don't hear back.  Hopefully they will get you in soon.
  • Thanks. A nurse finally called back (not the regular nurse) and asked me all the regular ?s then said, "okay, just stay off your feet. It might get worse or it might get better." Wow- now there's a smart one...  It has gotten worse so I guess I'll just wait and see??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i had to tell the receptionist at my OB that i was in too much pain to bare(sp) even with meds from the ER and that i thought i was having a m/c to get any kind of response and then they got me in within 30 minutes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"