3rd Trimester
Options

Ladies Due in June!

Once Friday comes we'll be able to tell people who ask when we are due that we are "due next month."  I know its something small to get excited about but I think of it as a silly milestone. 

I'm so excited to spending the summer with my DD.  I think June/July/August are the perfect months for maternity leave!

Re: Ladies Due in June!

• Options
    I have already thought about this!!! It seems like when you tell people "June" they think its far away... so to say "next month" just seems so much better!! hehehehe.
  • Options
    Yes   That's right!  I'm due at the end of June, but technically that will still be "next month" as of Friday.  Woo-hoo!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I realized this on Sunday and was talking with DH about it yesterday.  It really starts hitting home! 
  • Options
    Thats a crazy thought! I'm so ready to be a mom to this little babe! Summer months are fun!
  • Options
    I agree!  I haven't had the summer with no work since high school.  I know my DD will be more then a full time job but I am excited to be home through September with her enjoying the her and the summer.
    Becky Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Holy crap- I hadn't even thought about that! Wow...
  • Options
    Very exciting! I usually say first week of June. Doesn't sound too far off.
  • Options
    That ROCKS!!!  I agree that summer babies are the best b/c then we can have them outside and go for walks and stuff and not have to worry about snow.  Besides that...who wants to sit in an office when it's 80 outside?  NOT ME!  LOL  I think we all "planned" this perfectly!  I am only going to have babies in the summer!
  • Options
    Yes!  Then after the first week of May, I'll get to say less than a month.  So very exciting.
  • Options

I won't actually make it to my June due date.  My OB won't let me go past May 26 (38w1d) so I guess technically I could say this right now (as long as these boys don't decide to come in the next 3 days)!

I totally agree about the maternity leave timing.  Perfect time of year to be out.

• Options
    I 100% agree! It is very exciting and besides that I dont think I could handle the heat of July and August while being pg
    Happily Married - Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good point!!! Now I don't have to say, "Yes, I know I'm huge, but I have 2 months to go." This sounds much better. ;)
  • Options
    I know it is crazy to think about! I'm so excited.
  • Options

Wow!  I was just whining to Dh this weekend about how when I say June everyone says, "Oh, you've got a way to go...."

Next month....now THAT sound soon Big Smile

• Options

I know i cant belive it , a month Finally !!

• Options

LOL thanks for the reminder! Wow what a realization! I am 31 weeks today, my last baby was 37 weeks, my daughter was 38 weeks. My oldest on time.

When will this little man make his appearance?! 

• Options
    ohhh I haven't thought of this! So exciting!!
    *Meg* Our little family imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is NUTS to me! Ahhh its going so fast!
  • Options
    I kinda already do tell people Im due next month.. they say "when are you due?" and im like "oh you know next month, June" haha
  • Options
    Next month sounds much better than saying June.  I always say the beginning of June (my due date is June 10) becasue I thought that sounded better than just saying June LOL
  • Options

imageedwins_girl:
    Holy crap- I hadn't even thought about that! Wow...

Ditto!!

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

• Options
    eaa18eaa18 member

I know i just got done saying to my mom, eight weeks or less! 58 days sounds good too! people think im craxy when they ask how long i have left and i give them days, but its just so exciting, im also excited to spend time with my other kids to and not have to pay for daycare!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"