3rd Trimester

Mornin', how is everyone?

Have we heard from KimL?  Did she go to L&D?  Is she back?

See another reason to get a laptop is to keep up with all of your e-friends.  Grumble, grumble.

How is everyone this morning?

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Mornin', how is everyone?

• According to FB, Bran and Cody are home and in love!  He is so adorable.  I am just catching up on the fact that KimL was thinking about going to L& D.  Hmmmm

As for me, had a good weekend although every night I had 2 contractions at 9 pm.  They sucked.  I feel better today but overall I feel lousy.  I felt bad that my MIL was in town and I wore out so fast on her.  She didn't seem to mind though. 

On a funny note...my boss appears to have had his stapler kidnapped and photographed in various locations.  It is hilarious!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KimL's contractions were slowing last time she posted.  I'm hoping she ended up going in AND staying AND giving birth!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 37 weeks and ready to be done. Getting swollen feet and the hips are starting to hurt. I am ready. But in the home stretch!! 
  • SteffsJet - hilarious and kudos to the person in your office who came up with that idea.   I just hope your boss has a sense of humor for that.

That would definatley make my Monday morning a little bit brighter

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"