3rd Trimester

got a ? for you ladies...maby a little TMI

I am trying not to over analyze this....but I realize that everyone has discharge when they are pg. But last night it was clear and I felt a little more "wet" than usual. After Jamers experience, I'm nervous about leaking amnio fluid. Should I hang out today and see what happens or call the Ob? I don't want to be a paranoid preggo...but it did concern me. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: got a ? for you ladies...maby a little TMI

• I'd call the Dr. if you're concerned.  They can test to see if it's amniotic fluid.
    imageimage

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this problem!  I've been feeling like that since, like, week 25.  I've had my doctors check it out TWICE and both times they're like, "No, you just have a lot of wet, viscous discharge.  Lucky you."

You might want to call your OB's office and go in for a look: small amnio leaks are not unheard of - and most of the time they aren't a problem, but it'd be good to get it checked out.  If it turns out to be "nothing" (like mine is!) then that's great: buy a bunch of panty-liners on your way home from the doc.  On the other hand, if it DOES turn out to be something like a slow leak, it'll be best if your doctors know about it.

• Loading the player...
  • i've been wearing extra long always thin maxi pads with wings for the past 2 weeks because of this vicious discharge!  You're okay... it may just get heavier.  If you are concerned, talk to ur ob.
  • imagerobbie3982:
    I'd call the Dr. if you're concerned.  They can test to see if it's amniotic fluid.

Ditto.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I say, if you're nervous about it, what's it gonna hurt to just ask?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"