3rd Trimester

Morning Sickness Now?

I had no morning sickness in my 1st & 2nd Tri. and now for some reason I have been super nauseous for the past several days.  Is this normal? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning Sickness Now?

• I don't know how "normal" it is, but it's happening to me, too.  I wonder if it has to do with the baby squishing my stomach into a teeny little ball.  Also, I've found that my prenatal vitamins have been doing it to me again, so I guess I'll have to go pick up another bottle of Flintstones Chewables!
  • This has been happening to me as well.. Although for my I know when I?m feeling this way my BP is high.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know what you're feeling.  I never had any morning sickness either, now I'm always nauseous.  I think it's because the LO is all squished
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know what you're feeling.  I never had any morning sickness either, now I'm always nauseous.  I think it's because the LO is all squished up

• I know what you're feeling.  I never had any morning sickness either, now I'm always nauseous.  I think it's because the LO is all squished up in

• I know what you're feeling.  I never had any morning sickness either, now I'm always nauseous.  I think it's because the LO is all squished up in there.

• My OB said it's normal.  Now it's caused by the baby(ies) squishing your tummy, not hormones.  I've had horrible nausea/acid reflux for a few weeks now.  One of my babies dropped and I wish the other would join him so it might go away! 

He said it was okay to take maximum strength Pepcid twice a day and that has helped some.  I also try to eat smaller meals more often, which seems to make some difference.  I guess I'll just have to ride it out for a few more weeks!

• I had it in the 1st Tri (more like all day nausea). And now it's back, but usually goes away by lunch. My acid reflux/indigestion lasts 24/7 though. I take Zantac twice/day and eat small meals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"