1st Trimester

Morning sickness poll

1. Did you get it?

2. When?

I am only 4 weeks and wondering if and when I can expect it :-)

Re: Morning sickness poll

• I'm 8 weeks and 6 days and I haven't had much morning sickness.  This morning though I did gag.  bleh
  • I had a little during weeks 6-9 maybe...it wasn't bad though.  Just a nauseaus feeling that would not go away...eating helps.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No (knock on wood). Im 12 wks, 3 days. I dry heaved like twice when brushing my teeth and that was it. I did get horrible diarrhea for a couple weeks. I feel very lucky!

• I never had any morning sickness
  • 6 Weeks exactly till about 9/10 weeks. And now its back at 13w
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Started in week 6. It was it's worst week 7 and 8. I still have it, but it is getting more tolerable.
  • super nausea at 5 weeks Full blown ms @ 7- Have fun! Hope you dont get it
  • I'm 7 weeks 1 day and nothing yet. My sister didn't get it with either of her pregnancies so I'm hoping its hereditary. Huh?

:::knocks on wood:::

• Mine started at 6wks and it was pretty bad...i even had to pull over my car a few times...Ick!

But its improving and its not nearly as often...GL!

• 6 weeks exactly and still going STRONG!  I've been taking Zofran and Prilosec and it helps a little.  Good Luck!
  • I have had constant nausea but no vomiting since 6 weeks. 
    DS#1 11/28/09 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • everyone is different...mine started at 5wks
  • It hit me at about 7 weeks with this pregnancy.  It got so bad I couldn't wait until my first appointment, I was in the ER twice with dehydration.  I'm now 13 weeks and still have it, only I can deal with it as long as I'm taking Zofran.  Thankfully, because they mentioned a PICC line if it didn't get better and that does not sound fun. 

Some people get it really bad, and are then diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum, which is what I have.  Some people have that REALLY bad, and are on bedrest with nurse care and everything.  I'm not that bad, luckily.  Others don't get it at all.  Don't expect it, be thankful you don't have it yet! 

• Started around 5 weeks.  Vomitting 4-7 times a day around 6 weeks.  Went on Zofran - only projectile vomit 2 or 3 times a day now.  Almost at 11 weeks. 

With DD it started to ease up around 14 weeks and was gone by 16 weeks.

• I'm 13 weeks and never got it (yay!)  but i did get 2 nasty migraines (booo!)

Congrats and good luck!

• I'm 11 weeks and haven't had it all... i am starving all of the time tho and eating A LOT!
  • I feel blessed, so far i have had no m/s.  Sometimes smells make me really nauseous but otherwise i've been good
  • 1. Unfortunately

2. About 6 weeks

• Never got it!  My stomach is a little touchy now and then, but nothing bad at all.  I'm a lucky duck!
  • 5 weeks 1 day and it started while smelling dog food. Still going on ...can't wait for second tri!
  • I am 8 weeks and (fingers crossed) have not had morning sickness yet.  I keep praying that I am just not a late bloomer :-)

I do feel a little sick if I smell cooked broccoli which is sad because it is one of my favorite veggies!!

• Yes- it started at 6 weeks. It hasn't been too bad as long as I make sure not to wait too long to eat (seems to hit pretty hard when I'm hungry).
  • 1. Yup

2. This time at 5 weeks. Last time 8 weeks.

I get extreme MS so the Dr gave me Zofran to keep me sane.

• 1. Yes, mostly nausea

2. Around 6 weeks

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes.

Mild nausea started about a week or so ago. ?In the last few days it's gotten much worse and there's been some gagging/dry heaving, but no actual barfing (yet)!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. Unfortunately yes.

2. Start of week 6.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had none so far. I was nauseated a lot but I just ate and it went away. I actually feel great and only have sore boobs.
  • Yes.  No actual throwing up yet but gagging started in full force today and I've had nausea since week 5.
    2nd Birthday picture - Precious Poses Photography

Maren-2

Married 9-25-2004; Momma 12-14-2009

my read shelf:
    Katie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • 1) yes

2) the day after my bfp

The following day I was dizzy and sick!  I was drinking water thinking that would help, but that came right back up.  Since then, I sometimes wake up feeling sick, but nothing ever happens.  I can't eat before getting out of bed, I haven't brushed my teeth yet.Wink

• All day nausea began around 6wk, I began vomiting 2-3 times a day 4 days later. This past Tuesday the nausea let up a bit and I am starting to enjoy a wider variety of foods, but I'm still feeling pretty yucky most of the day and getting sick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 6 weeks exactly.

No vomiting but lots of nausea and generally feeling like crap.

• Mine just started in full force 2 days ago, so 7 weeks 6 days

No throwing up, just a constant nausea fog?

• It came on gradually, starting last week (just shy of 6 weeks). The vomiting started Monday. Great times.
  • wk 6-7 - nausea

wk 8-9 - gagging a lot, throwing up occasionally

wk 10-11 - throwing up a lot

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a couple days shy of 8 weeks and have not had anything yet. Sometimes I feel "funny" but I wouldn't characterize it as m/s. There's still time though! I do always keep food in my tummy, I've heard that helps. I am cautiously optimistic, as I am with all things pg related!
  • I threw up one time, the day after I found out.  I hadn't eaten with my prenatal, got in the car & had to pull over cuz of the motion.  Now, I feel nauseated when I eat a lot of sweets.
  • Congratulations!?

I started getting nausea in week 6

M/S- (head in toilet) weeks 7&8

Week 9 - nausea, tired, feel hungry but grossed out by food...blah!

• Mine arrived right around 6 weeks, and still occurs at night. ?Good luck!
  • Started getting sick at about 4 weeks, but way mild. Then by week 6, gagging and vomiting regularly.

Had it bad clear into 13th week. Thew up breakfast almost every morning. Threw up on bus into husband's jacket. Threw up in flower beds, etc, etc...

I still gag and vomit from time to time. Keep thinking it'll stop. Last time, in between heaves, I was screaming, "Why?!" Hurl. "I thought this was supposed..." Hurl. "to quit!! I've been sick for almost.." Hurl. "Four months!!" Hurl. "Stop already!!"

DH though this was rather hilarious, looking on from bedroom (he stopped holding my hair after the umteenth session).

At least it's really rare now. :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"