3rd Trimester

Joint Pain?

I'm close to 38 weeks & it feels like I have arthritis!  I know this big ole belly is putting pressure on my joints but this is ridiculous.  I've been in so much pain for the past few days - especially at night.  Anyone else?
Photobucket Sydney Elise 5/9/09 Kate Reese 8/2/11

Re: Joint Pain?

• same. Tylenol is the only thing that helps a little.  Even waking up in the morning I am achy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I feel the same way, and I am only 30 weeks! My joints are very stiff at the end of the day. I've tried elevating my feet under my desk at work, which seems to help a little bit, but I still feel like an old woman!
  • Loading the player...
  • i have had joint pain for awhile now [in my leg joint/pelvic area]... my dr. said i am uncomfortable because the baby is head down. ?it is definitely worse at night and first thing in the morning...
  • 1st thing in the morning is worst for me. I'm constantly rolling around trying to get in a comfortable spot. If my hips aren't hurting, it's my back. If my back isn't hurting, it's my hips. I can't wait to sleep on my back again.
  • I'm 31 weeks and everything hurts from my neck to my feet.  I can hardly bend my fingers.
  • I feel your pain. ?I have a ton of pressure in my pelvic area and it's the worst at night when I have to get up every 2 hours to pee. ?I'm sure it has a lot to do with his head down and he's dropped. ?I'm miserable, but I keep telling myself only a couple more weeks. ?Hang in there! ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"