3rd Trimester

Crib suggestions anyone?

My husband prefers a non drop side after reading an article.  I just can't decide.  I already bought one with a drop side for now.  Any suggestions or oppinions?

Re: Crib suggestions anyone?

• I wouldn't use a drop-side crib, but I know shorter women prefer them. I'm 5'9" so I don't have any issue reaching over into a crib that doesn't drop down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ADORE my crib. I got it at Walmart. Its a Delta.. here is a link. We got it and put it together last weekend. It is extremely sturdy and beautiful wood. Non drop side bar and very well made!

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10664960

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm short so I like the drop side. Not real crazy about what I have read about them lately but we have already bought our crib.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • We got the Davinci Kalani from Amazon.com. I know BRU sells them as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Due December 16, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't want a drop side either... too much of a hassle. I'm not tall at all, about 5'4, and I got the Baby Italia Pinehurst Lifetime crib from BRU. I absolutely love it, and when the mattress is on the highest setting it's not too low to bend over it for LO.
  • I am short.  5'2''.  Probably why I feel like she's kicking me in some organ in my rib cage.  I already bought the drop down side.  I'm gonna have to assume that if it passes all the tests to be sold in the US, than it's safe.  Right?  Ahhhh!
  • I'm just going to get a stool to stand on since I'm short. No biggie for me.
  • imageWaitingForMyMiracle:
    I didn't want a drop side either... too much of a hassle. I'm not tall at all, about 5'4, and I got the Baby Italia Pinehurst Lifetime crib from BRU. I absolutely love it, and when the mattress is on the highest setting it's not too low to bend over it for LO.

We got this crib too. I'm not a fan of the drop side either and this one seemed to make it easy to pick up the LO - we shall see when she arrives!

• We got the Baby Mod Olivia from Wal-Mart.  I LOVE it.  It's not a drop side and I don't think I'll have any problems bending over to get little one in and out.  I'm 5'5".
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"