3rd Trimester

Hospital Bag: What are you packing for clothes?

I have started to pack my suitcase just to be on the safeside. I bought a light wrap robe since I will be attempting to breastfeed. What else are you packing for clothes? I plan on being hot since I am due in June.

Re: Hospital Bag: What are you packing for clothes?

• lightweight pajamas, socks, extra undies, nursing bras...
  • Probably just comfortable stuff.   Maybe a few pairs of maternity capris, a few tank tops and a couple nursing bras/camis.  And a robe.    That may be it. 

• Loading the player...
  • I put in two pair of comfy pj bottoms and two pairs of comfy sweats. I can't sleep in sweats..i get too hot.  I have a couple of tanks and long sleeve shirts.  Underwear.  I hate socks, I am bringing flip flops!
  • With DS I brought nursing tank tops to sleep in and to use instead of nursing bras. I really love the nursing tank tops. I had 2 sets of pjs and a going home outfit. I did bring underwear but ended up wearing the white hospital ones instead. Those things were so comfortable especially since I had a c-section and my other underwear hit the incision. I also wore flip flops home, I was so swollen I would never fit into anything else.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I packed a nightgown and robe set that I got at Motherhood, 2 yoga pant/nursing tank/lighweight sweater outfits for the days after the birth since people will be visiting, 2 nursing bras, underwear, lots of extra socks, etc.  For my going home outfit I have a velour sweatsuit type thing with my favorite soft t-shirt.
  • Nursing tank, yoga pants/capris and a sleep bra. I'll stay in the gown provided most of the time, probably
  • 2 Nursing gowns & matching robe, comfy socks, slippers,

*My friend told me that the pads they have you wear home from the hospital are soo huge that hers was totally noticable from behind in her yoga pants.  So to come home in, I'm going to wear this strapless comfy sundress that i bought from target that will not be constricting on my belly or behind ~ with a comfy pair of flip-flops =) 

• imageLaneyM:

2 Nursing gowns & matching robe, comfy socks, slippers,

*My friend told me that the pads they have you wear home from the hospital are soo huge that hers was totally noticable from behind in her yoga pants.

Good to know!

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"