1st Trimester

Trying Motherhood Maternity Outlet today

I hope it won't be too nuts! Outlet shopping on a Saturday, ugh... but I'm excited!
"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trying Motherhood Maternity Outlet today

• Good luck!  Have fun!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Where is that?

Have fun!

• Loading the player...
  • imagefantas276:

Where is that?

Have fun!

I'm trying the Jersey Gardens outlet mall in Elizabeth. It's sort of a nightmare, but it's really convenient because EVERYTHING is there.

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went there once at Christmas time! It can be quite crazy! Those people can be ruthless!

Have fun! Let me know how you do! Maybe I'll have to take a trip down there myself soon.

• Good luck! Hope you find some good deals.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have found most of their clothes are the same price as in the regular store and they have a lot of the same thing.  They have clothes that are less money, but they are usually "defective" in some way.  Hopefully you will find some great thing though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I?ordered a few pair of jeans and tops from them and also got A LOT of motherhood clothing given to me by people. My biggest complaint is everything is very large and the smallest size they have is WAY to big on me. I know I will be getting bigger but I am normally a XS or size 2 and short but motherhood XS stuff is a normal size 4 or 6. ??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just went to Motherood (not the outlet) just yesterday and got me some jeans.  I'm not a big fan.  I wore them today and it felt so odd because I got the secret belly ones but I have to wear them rolled all the way down because it's too loose up top and my jeans keep feeling like they're creeping down.  *sigh*  Too small for my maternity jeans (well, belly is too small, rest of me is getting pretty big) and too big for regular jeans. 

The store was small but they gave us a free gift with our purchase - a bottle and everything.  Yay maternity clothes!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Have fun!  The nearest MM outlet is 2.5 hrs away, not sure if I'll make it there or not.  We do have a regular store here in town.
  • Ive heard there are alot of great deals there, cant wait to go myself!
  • Tarheels, which one did you go to?  I was thinking of going Saturday and wondered if the Secaucus one or the Jersey Gardens one is better.  What did you think of the one you were at?
  • Any success at the outlet??
  • I'm due November 15th!!!  :)

Yes my waistline is growing and I'm finding my clothes are becoming tight. I saw Motherhood online but wasnt too sure how good their clothes were.  I'm very petite too so hopefully I can find something to wear!!!

• Wow, I just read a similar post in 2nd tri.  So I will paste my answer here as well:

I highly recommend stopping by Pea in the Pod, if there is one in your area.  Pea in the Pod is under the same "umbrella" company as Motherhood (think Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic).  They are like the Banana Republic of the three.  I work there part-time (on top of a full-time job) but their clothing is very stylish, very cute... a little on the expensive side - BUT - they always have stuff on sale so you are bound to find a few stylish items to hold you over without breaking your wallet. 

I don't know about you, but as the weather gets warmer, I might have a little bit of a "complex" with all the non-preggie women running around with their perfect silhouettes and shapes... so I at least want to look cute in what I'm wearing, even if it's just a couple things here-and-there.  And Pea in the Pod really helps with that.  Check them out if you can.  If there's none in your area, they have stuff available online.  Let me know if you have any questions about their sizing and whatnot. 
  • imagebarefootbride2008:
    Tarheels, which one did you go to?  I was thinking of going Saturday and wondered if the Secaucus one or the Jersey Gardens one is better.  What did you think of the one you were at?

I didn't end up going after all Sad  My day got away from me, but I'm planning to go this Saturday to Jersey Gardens. I'll report back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"