3rd Trimester

Bluetooths (or would it be blueteeth, lol) annoy me

The company who maintains our residents' and buildings' lawns is a total fruit. I can't stand him and I will not look at him, idk why. I just don't like him, he's just so talkative and cheery!

Anyway, he's outside watering our plants talking on his bluetooth.

And I bet he thinks he's badass.

Re: Bluetooths (or would it be blueteeth, lol) annoy me

• DH is obsessed with having a bluetooth headset. He looks like a tool. And he doesn't need one! I hate them too...

?

It's one thing if you're truly so busy/hands full that you NEED it, but they def don't add cool points. ?

• DH cant get it right and always calls it BlueTeeth instead of BlueTooth. 

I think people that use them just look like tools that think they are badass and important.

• Loading the player...
  • I have one and never use it.... I can't hear the caller.
  • I will only wear mine in the car so I don't get a ticket.  I hate when I see people walking around and you can see their hair is blinking blue because they are so important.  YOU'RE NOT!  I saw someone wearing one at a funeral the other day...klassy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hate those things!!! grrr, there is a woman at my work who always wears one and has never gotten a phone call on it at work. So she wears this stupid thing for no reason.
  • imagesuperisa00:
    I hate those things!!! grrr, there is a woman at my work who always wears one and has never gotten a phone call on it at work. So she wears this stupid thing for no reason.

*lol*  That's totally awesome.

My FIL wears one every once in a while and I totally make fun of him.  It's one thing to use it while your driving, it's another to use it while walking around a mall or whatever.  We have a guy in our church that will wear it through service every once in awhile.  Seriously??  Are you going to start talking on the phone in the middle of service??

• Ugh, I hate bluetooth's too!  People wear them like they are a fashion-accessory...

The worst is when people wear them at the gym!  It is maddening to me!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use mine only when I'm driving and talking.

I see people wearing them even at a nice restraunts! It's like these people think they are showing everyone that they are so importaint that they don't even have time to reach for the phone in their pocket.

• I hate them- I never know if the person is talking to me or to the bluetooth.  Most of the time they're not talking to me so I look like an ass answering them. 
  • ugh.. i cant stand them either. I'm okay with them when worn while driving, but my biggest pep peeve with them is when people wear them while walking around the mall. I can never tell if theyre talking on the phone or wandering around talking to themselves. I wonder if they know that they look like they just escaped from an insane asylum instead of looking cool?
  • The IT guy for a company I used to work for ALWAYS had one in.  All the time.  Even at the holiday party.  I think it was glued there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • My husband works for AT&T and has to wear it, as part of their uniform, and he doesnt even use it. I actually washed it like 4 months ago and it doesn't even work haha- no one at their store uses them- they just sell them to ppl who think they are business people. Although, some people actually do need them- and so they are allowed, the rest of the world just looks dumb.
  • Ugh, I hate them too! It drives me nuts when someone in the store is wearing one and they suddenly speak. I think they're talking to me and they're not. Plus they look ridiculous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"