Eco-Friendly Family

8 months and BGs are

on the last setting. Is this normal?? DD is 30 inches, 20 lbs, and has chunky thighs. I think we could stick with the 2nd setting for a little longer, but the last setting is much better.

Is there any hope that they will last through potty training???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 8 months and BGs are

• Ds started out on the last setting when we started cding at 7 months (I don't remember his measurements then but he's always been upper % for everything). At 18 months he is still wearing his bg at night super stuffed so I would think you should be fine.
  • reenireeni member
    yes, they thin out in the waist when they start being mobile... we actually went down a setting recently.
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad to hear! I was not excited about getting all new dipes!
  • DG1DG1 member
    We've been on the last setting since about 4 months.  Now he's 6 months, 29", 22 pounds, and they still fit nicely.

• I don't remember when DD went to the largest setting, but it was a long time ago. And she still fits in them nicely at 27lb.

There was a time when I thought about moving them down again, but the higher rise is good and makes them less bulky in the heiny.

- Jena
  • DS started out at the "medium" setting when we started CDing at 3m, went to the large setting around 8 months, and still fits in his BG just fine at 2 years old, 33 lbs and 35" tall.
  • DS is 35 inches and 26 lbs now and they still fit very well, you should be fine... she will slim down, DS was just over 26lbs at 9 months, lost a few lbs and has been gaining ounces for the last several months.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"