3rd Trimester

Favorite 30min Sitcom growing up...

I was kind of a tv junkie till I got into sports so I have a few.....

Mel's Diner

Silver Spoons

Facts of Life

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Favorite 30min Sitcom growing up...

• I loved Silver Spoons! I'd have to say The Cosby Show was high on the list... And I seem to have blanked on everything else!
  • I loved Different Strokes, Family Ties, and that one about the girl who's a robot, I can't remember the name of it.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • I liked...

Just the 10 of Us

and

Step by Step

which now that I think about it are pretty much the same show.

I also LOVED Full House.  I was watching tv on a Friday the other day and reminicing about TGIF on ABC and thinking how bad Friday night TV is now.  Ah, Uncle Jesse.  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Who's the Boss and Growing Pains were my favorites!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Silver Spoons (I was in LOVE with Ricky Schroeder!)

Facts of Life

Punky Brewster

All the Friday night shows...Full House, Family Matters, etc (when Friday night shows were good)

Charles in Charge

I know there's more, but my growling stomach has become a distraction to thinking!

• imageMrs_mam:
    I loved Different Strokes, Family Ties, and that one about the girl who's a robot, I can't remember the name of it.

Girl who was a robot "Small Wonder" brother named Jamie. I watched that too. I also watched "Out of this World" with the alien chick who touched her fingers and froze everything.  And my fav was the "Wonder Years" and I watched "the golden girls" with my mom-mom.

• Probably a tie between Different Strokes and Who's the Boss?
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • growing pains. i had a serious crush on kirk cameron, and later, leo
  • I'm not 3rd tri for a couple more days, but I HAD to answer this one! :)

I loved loved LOVED Silver Spoons. ?I had the biggest crush on Ricky Schroeder. ?(Hope I spelled his name correctly.) ?

I also loved Happy Days, Family Ties, Kids Incorporated (I think that was what it was called--it was on on Saturdays, and the kids were dancers) and What's Happenin'. ??

• Small Wonder! that's right. Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Birthday
  • I loved Punky Brewster! I also liked Charles in Charge and Who's the Boss, but I have to say that Saved by the Bell was probably near the top of my list.

I was a little older than when I watched Punky Brewster, so I guess it would depend on what age group you're talking about.

• Does anyone know the name of the show where the girl is an alien or something and she talks to her dad through a blinking ball?  (I don't know what high person came up with this concept)

Out of this World maybe?

MusicYou could be swinging on a starMusic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Saved by the Bell

Full House

Boy Meets World

Clarissa Explains It All

• Scarecrow and Mrs. King

Moonlighting

Max Headroom

• Full House and Perfect Strangers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loved The Golden Girls! Still watch them late at night when I can't sleep on Lifetime.
  • I loved Mr. Belevedere (sp?), Gimmie a break, Head of the Class, My Two Dads, Wonder Years I am sure there are more but I can't think of any right now!  Wow I sure watched a lot of tv growing up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Home Improvemnt, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince, 90210, Full House
  • eaa18eaa18 member

I was a complete TV jukie growing up!

All time fav Full House

7th Heaven

Boy meets World

Murder she Wrote

Americas Funniest Home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards