3rd Trimester

Worst Place for Your Water to Break? (Poll)

Where would be the worst place for you to have your water break?

For me, at school in front of my students. I don't know if I could ever teach them again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Max born July 25

Big sisters Alex and Layla

Re: Worst Place for Your Water to Break? (Poll)

• Yeah in front of my class would be pretty bad, or on the bus.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • at this point, I would be thankful if it broke anywhere!
  • Loading the player...
  • At school in class while im teaching!!! I pray it happens at home!!
  • At church... that's my biggest worry.
  • I work with all men so at work would be the worst for me!!! I'd rather it break at a restaurant with a bunch of strangers!
  • In front of my ILs.  That would completely spoil my plans of not telling them until after baby arrives, and they'd take it upon themselves to take up residence at the hospital and drive me effing crazy.
  • On the bus would be bad.  Anywhere else would be embarassing outside of home, but I'd get over it in front of friends/coworkers at church or the office or strangers (at a store, etc).
  • at an amusement park on a field trip but only because i got my period in sixth grade during a similar scenario and to this day it's still pretty much the worst moment of my life.

or at the grocery store. ?ew.?

• I teach too- and my class & I played an April Fool's joke on my neighbor ( a guy). Two kids ran over to tell him my water broke- he cursed in front of his class & came running! It was really funny... to me. And my class, and his class. He'll get me back BIG time next year!
  • on my mattress at home while sleeping
  • I don't think I'd care too much about it anywhere but in my bed (because I wouldn't want to ruin the mattress).  Public places wouldn't bother me - I'd just high tail it out!
  • imageemaria:

or at the grocery store.  ew. 

Wet clean up on aisle 4!  LOL

I think I would be pissed if it broke in my bed.  What a mess!

• Hmm, probably Walmart.
  • In the car while driving on the highway...I think that would suck hardcore (except for the fact that you're already in the car and can just go to the hospital!) Mine already broke in my bed with my first so...been there done that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd have to go with the store.  I would hate to have to walk out in wet pants.  No fun.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • How about the best place?

Mine broke ON my due date AT the doctors office....lol Perfect timing considering we had an hour and a half commute to the doctors office.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In a store would suck.
  • eaa18eaa18 member
    I wouldnt want my water to break anywhere but on the bed in the hospital, that was uncomfortable enough!
  • I would have to say it would be in front of my students, they would be tormented for life with that visionSurprise
  • My step daughter is really into sports she tarvels with a select soccer team, and also plays fastpitch softball, and it would be pretty imbarrasing for my water to break at one of her games in the bleachers...ugh!

Also wondering, woudnt it be imbarassing for your water to break while trying on pants in a dressing room....Would u have to buy them ? lol 

• Yes, in front of my class would be the worst. But aside from that, I'm actually hoping that if mine breaks before we're at the hospital that it's anywhere besides the couch or bed!
  • imagebran_flake09:
    at this point, I would be thankful if it broke anywhere!

lol! aww poor you bran...

::sending labor dust your way::

Happily Married DH on 11/11/06

*My life revolves around a bunch of boys!*

Proud Mommy to these angels:

TP - Lost baby & my tube 10/12/14;

MM at 13 wks - March 2007 &

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Rainbow babiesLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Sitting at my desk at work (which statistically is the likeliest place, since that's where I am the most!)  

I work at a large law firm, have a cloth chair, a ten minute walk to my car (across busy downtown streets), and my hospital (and husband's office) are both over an hour away. 

Yeah....may have to discuss this with my doctor and stop working before I go into labor. 

• For my first pregnancy my water broke at the grocery store! thankfully it was just a constant leak (& we were checking out when I felt it) LOL
  • mine would be at school (college) i wouldnt know what to do and i would be embarassed as hell.. people would think i peed my self.
  • On my couch or bed.  I don't want to have to worry about cleaning that up before I go to the hospital. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"