Babies: 0 - 3 Months

seems like everyone had a bad night last night

Re: seems like everyone had a bad night last night

• seriously, it's a nationwide wakeful virus.
  • The babies must have had a meeting and said we're going to stay up tonight to piss our parents off!  Up all night with DS's gas pains.
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually had a good night!  Kelsey went to bed in her crib at 8:30 and then did her little wuss cry around 6:30 this morning so I brought her into bed with me for another hour and we snuggled.  It was a great night!
  • Not us!  J was a good boy and sttn. 

I probably just jinxed myself.

• imageDanielleSamgou:
    The babies must have had a meeting and said we're going to stay up tonight to piss our parents off!  Up all night with DS's gas pains.
      Love the picture of DS... he's too cute!

Yep, my night sucked big time!!!! 

• Not me!!!

The Impatient household had a WONDERFUL night. M slept from 10:15pm-3am, nursed for 15 minutes and fell asleep until 6:30am. She woke up starving, but very well rested!

• imagejamie4duke:
    I actually had a good night!  Kelsey went to bed in her crib at 8:30 and then did her little wuss cry around 6:30 this morning so I brought her into bed with me for another hour and we snuggled.  It was a great night!

You always have the best nights!  Except when you throw yourself down the stairs... LOL

I have you to thank for drastically improving our nights with your wonderful tips!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel so much better getting on the Bump and seeing all the bad nights!  I know it's terrible, but we had a bad night last night too and it's good to see that it's not just my baby!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • not us, we had a great night.  Max slept the longest he's ever slept in his crib...7:30-5:30.  Smile
  • imagemason15:
    I feel so much better getting on the Bump and seeing all the bad nights!? I know it's terrible, but we had a bad night last night too and it's good to see that it's not just my baby!

Me too! ?It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one up all night :)?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • UGH my son was up EVERY hour screaming.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, last night was crappy. Feedings at 12,3,4:30,6:30 and DS1 up at 5:30 for the day.  Wouldn.t have been quite so crappy if Logan wasn't snorting and grunting in his sleep all night, keeping me up
  • Good night here! First one in awhile though. Doubt it will stick around!

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
  • Our night sucked too. ?Nursed at 9:30, up at midnight, DH settled him, up again at 1:00, nursed him, up again at 3, I settled him, up at 4:00, nursed him, but then he pooped, so he got fussy when I changed him, then got the hiccups, then peed, waking himself up each time so I was up until 5:40. ?Then finally got a little more sleep but was up at 7:00.?

?A week ago he slept from 10 til 3am! ?What happened to that baby???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"