Babies: 0 - 3 Months

feel bad for me...I have to work tomorrow.

i work part time at a retail store & I didn't request off b/c I never thought they would have been open.  i just started a month and a half ago. so sad:(
someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: feel bad for me...I have to work tomorrow.

• dh has to work tomorrow also, but he works for an air cargo company and they run 24/7/365 so he always get stuck working on holidays
  • boo. That sucks. New girl gets stuck with the crappy shift. Why are they open on Easter anyway? Do people actually shop on Easter?
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww im sorry you have to work, my DH has to work also.
  • I work in an ICU and I get to work bymself tomorrow and 2 people's job!
  • Oh, that does suck.  Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully you won't have to work ALL day.  Have a good Easter when you are done working.
  • Ooh, that stinks.
  • That does stink, I didn't realize any retail stores would be open tomorrow.
  • NorahNorah member

imagetavia_martin:
    boo. That sucks. New girl gets stuck with the crappy shift. Why are they open on Easter anyway? Do people actually shop on Easter?

People shop on Easter bc stupid stores stay open in the name of "customer service"  The corporate suits make those decisions but I bet they get all holidays off. 

I work @ a movie theatre that is open 365 days a year, can you tell I'm bitter? Christmas is one of our busiest days. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! 

Colin's going to be a big brother! Surprise BFP 5/10/11 EDD 1/16/12 Team Pink!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"