3rd Trimester

Thank God I'm not going into labor or anything..

I called FI to ask about going to OG tonight and as usual he didn't answer the phone.

He never answers the phone during the day (understandable, he's at work) but, ummm,  that'll have to change here in a few weeks.

Re: Thank God I'm not going into labor or anything..

• i find that prob. one of the most annoying things EVER!!! esp. when I know they have there phone... and since most men have it in their pockets it irks the heck out of me... granted there is prob a reason they cant answer it still makes me mad
  • DH would never answer when I called during the day!  Now when I call he answers right away...and when he calls me and I don't answer...forget it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ya he's gonna have to start answering that phone! Does he call you back pretty quick?
  • imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    Ya he's gonna have to start answering that phone! Does he call you back pretty quick?

LOL, no!! He sure doesn't.

I guess whenever that time comes, I'll have to call his co-worker (we all have that kind of relationship)

• imageSouthernBellelovesaYankee:

imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    Ya he's gonna have to start answering that phone! Does he call you back pretty quick?

LOL, no!! He sure doesn't.

I guess whenever that time comes, I'll have to call his co-worker (we all have that kind of relationship)

Ooooo I'd kill him! Good thing you have a back up!!! 

• My DH NEVER answers his phone!  It drives me bonkers!  Why do we pay all that money for a damn cell phone if he isn't going to use it?!  GRRRR! 

Obviously this is a huge pet peeve of mine.......Stick out tongue

• Mine didn't answer the other day when he wasn't at work and I knew the phone was in his pocket.  I was so mad!  He definitely came home to the "what if I was in preterm labor?" speech!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • FI never answers his phone, so I leave a cranky sounding VM and he calls back right away. But I hate that I have to play phone tag with him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That might change once you are full-term.  My DH never answered his phone either, but now he keeps a pretty close watch to make sure he's not missing my calls.  You do hopefully have awhile to go yet.
  • I already warned my DH... I understand that he is busy at work, but he better call me back ASAP, because I can have this child at any time and I'm not going to wait around for his a$$ to call me back...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"