3rd Trimester

I am changing my voicemail greeting to

"No I have not had the baby" 

Then I could stop answering 27 phone calls a day and giving the same damn response.  

PS - if I want you to know, I will call.  Otherwise, STFU and leave me alone. 

Kthanx

IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am changing my voicemail greeting to

• As if you need a constant reminder that your LO is still refusing to make an entrance!
  • You poor thing. I don't envy you at all! Everyday I have been getting on here and wondering, then I see you post, and I know. Did they schedule an induction date yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • this is why my myspace and FB say something like "still pregnant, quit asking"...

I know how you feel!

• haha that's awesome!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LOL- in that case, I'm having all of my calls forwarded to your voicemail too!
  • I know how you feel. My uncle couldn't reach my mother and just assumed it was because I was in the hospital. Its like, actually, we do have things to do...
  • I don't get why people think you're going to keep it from them when the baby comes. I might just go AWOL after my due date.
  • I think it's ironic that with all of this technology (ims, facebook, email, blog, cell phones, etc.) that you'd know when I disappear for a lengthy period of time.  The fact that I am still "available" on gmail should tell you that I haven't pushed this kid out just yet. 
  • imageRubyRed1085:
    You poor thing. I don't envy you at all! Everyday I have been getting on here and wondering, then I see you post, and I know. Did they schedule an induction date yet?

I go in Sunday night for Cytotec and will start the full induction process monday morning.  fun fun!

• imageAPrice4UT:
    I think it's ironic that with all of this technology (ims, facebook, email, blog, cell phones, etc.) that you'd know when I disappear for a lengthy period of time.  The fact that I am still "available" on gmail should tell you that I haven't pushed this kid out just yet. 

I know, right?  

FFS people, I dont need you all reminding me that I should have a baby by now!  You'll know when I call you!  Sheesh!

• Ahhh poor thing! Gotta love people!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagefreeburger16:

imageRubyRed1085:
    You poor thing. I don't envy you at all! Everyday I have been getting on here and wondering, then I see you post, and I know. Did they schedule an induction date yet?

I go in Sunday night for Cytotec and will start the full induction process monday morning.  fun fun!

At least you KNOW there's an end in site!!! Smile That probably wasn't helpful though. Ha. 

• I'm right there with you!  I have one friend who calls more than once a day and gets upset if I don't call her back fast enough.  I told her she is on the list of people for us to call when the baby comes so she doesn't need to call to check in all the time, and she said, "NO!  You will call me when you are going to the hospital."  Seriously?  And this woman has had children.

I'm also being induced Monday...Good luck!

• That would be fantastic! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"