3rd Trimester
Options

why did I marry this man?

I wish I had my camera....DH is playing Wii...doing a victory dance that includes the wang swing everytime he does something right, curses when he does something wrong, and keeps ripping ass and blaming it on the dog.

I swear he didnt do this before we were married...and we lived together!

Re: why did I marry this man?

• Options
    I'm LMAO at "the wang swing" - that's hilarious!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Um

?

My DH just played with a manual breast pump to "see how it feels" and liked it! I am freaked out lol.?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we were having a "sexy" moment and taking a bath together and Howdy ripped ass and giggled like he was 7.... and kept laughing.   Yeah, effing cute
  • Options
    Hahaha... FI has that kind of dance when he wins at things too.. hilarious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my husband refered to my boobs as utters last night and said "i hope you don't expect me to milk ya"

men = clueless

• Options

bwahahahaha!

i give this post & all the replies 2 thumbs up YesYes

• Options
    LOL we dont know what the wang dance is and DH just tried to do it..well what he thinks is the wang dance. hahahhahahahahahahaha
  • Options

Um, is your husband my husband's long-lost twin? The only difference is that mine did that while we were dating too, so at least I knew what I was getting myself in to. I love it though.

Too funny :)

Baby E: July 3, 2009 Baby M: February 22, 2012
  • Options
    Hahahaha! I read that as "wang swang."
  • Options

Lmao! I almost feel out of my chair laughing reading this post and all the replies. My husband does a version of the dance as well, I love him but I swear he has the mentality of a toddler sometimes....at least the baby will have someone to relate to. lol

• Options
    imageIncubusChic619:

bwahahahaha!

i give this post & all the replies 2 thumbs up YesYes

this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"