3rd Trimester

For those that work from home

What do you do.

I would really love to start thinking about working from home, and just curious as to what others do!

Re: For those that work from home

• I'll be working from home after the baby arrives (have to keep my day job til then for insurance). I am an independent consultant with Arbonne International and Heritage Makers
  • My current employer is letting me work from home after I have the baby. I'm an inventory control analyst for a high-end speaker manufacturer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I work PT outside the home, but have two start up businesses, one with YTB Travel and my other main one is a lifestyle management(Concierge) company.
  • I work for a publishing company designing and deploying email newsletters, renewal notices, etc.
  • I have a small business designing and selling announcements, invitations etc. I also do occasional free lance graphic design work. I love it!
  •  Not me, but my mom does this...

Independent Consulting for Rodan and Fields. We created Proactive for acne, now we are working on Sun Damage.

This product like just launched in Sept, 2008 and we currently only have 1500 consultants nationwide. Want to make 6 figures in 6 months?

https://www.thebeautifulyou.myrandf.com

• I am a manager for lia sophia jewelry, a direct selling company.  I love every second on it and love being able to be home now and when baby comes.
  • I work for specialty pharmacy so my branchs are in other states. So I am on email all day. I love working from home and wearing sweats and sweat shirts..!

35 weeks and counting!! Can't wait!

• DH and I own a landscaping company and I do part of the paperwork out of our home office.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"