3rd Trimester

::clears throat:: ahem, elders..

full moon!  I've already had sex and stimulated my nips.  what are you ladies doing?!  ashmarie, bran, free...whoever else I am forgetting!!

Re: ::clears throat:: ahem, elders..

• Full = busy night at L&D.

Me, I am having a c/s tomorrow so no resetting of the clock needed....

• So far today?  Drank coffee and sat on my arse in bed.  LOL.

I am about to shower and go shopping to get my walk on.  DH is coming home tonight so we will attempt a "prostaglandin deposit" if I can do it without dissolving into giggles this time.  It's quite comical now.  

I'm not optimistic though...I had some intense BH's about 5 minutes apart for over an hour last night and still nothing.  :(

IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is a little wary of the resetting the clock after yesterday's bleeding/spotting episode landed us in L&D.  But maybe a nice walk after work.
  • I am full term today. Does that make me an elder, or I am still stuck somewhere in the middle? I'm not sure when the cutoff is to becoming an elder, but I haven't done anything yet, and not sure I will. I may leave her in there for a couple more weeks if she wants to stay.
  • imagefreeburger16:

So far today?  Drank coffee and sat on my arse in bed.  LOL.

I am about to shower and go shopping to get my walk on.  DH is coming home tonight so we will attempt a "prostaglandin deposit" if I can do it without dissolving into giggles this time.  It's quite comical now.  

I'm not optimistic though...I had some intense BH's about 5 minutes apart for over an hour last night and still nothing.  :(

Isn't is just sad when you laugh during sex??  I mean really, it's just downright funny.  I'm crossing my fingers for you.  I'm not optimistic either, but you never know. 

• Heading to the store tonight to buy some pineapple and raspberry leaf tea.  Going for another long walk after work.  Going to try and reset the clock when i get home.  We will see how far i get with all of that.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Going for a long walk, eating my pineapple, resetting the clock, and drinking some red tea. Oh yeah and praying today is the day!

• I actually have no plans.  I've kinda made peace with the fact that this probably isn't my week.  My doctor prepared me at my last appointment (38 weeks) that I probably had a few weeks left, so I guess I'm just waiting at this point.  I've been walking a ton trying to get stuff ready for the baby's eventual arrival and people keep telling me that I'm dropping, but I'm trying not to look too much into it.
  • My mother called me two days ago to inform me that we would be having a full moon tonight.... she's convinced this will cause this baby to come. 

So far this am I have done nothing but sit on my arse... ok, I did make the bed and throw some laundry in.  Have had some random cramping off and on in the lower ute and back, but nothing consistent or timeable, lots of BH's and vag pain/pressure.... which has become the story of my life for about the last week.  I hold out no hope for going into labor tonight.  

It's raining, so will probably forgo a walk... they haven't done anything so far anyhow.  Might try to reset the clock... but this also causes both my DH to dissolve into giggles.  Really trying to be romantic when you are 38+ weeks pregnant is laughable at best.  Contemplating breaking out the breast pump and setting it up... might "try it out".... haha.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image2bejunebride06:
    I actually have no plans.  I've kinda made peace with the fact that this probably isn't my week.  My doctor prepared me at my last appointment (38 weeks) that I probably had a few weeks left, so I guess I'm just waiting at this point.  I've been walking a ton trying to get stuff ready for the baby's eventual arrival and people keep telling me that I'm dropping, but I'm trying not to look too much into it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image2bejunebride06:
    I actually have no plans.  I've kinda made peace with the fact that this probably isn't my week.  My doctor prepared me at my last appointment (38 weeks) that I probably had a few weeks left, so I guess I'm just waiting at this point.  I've been walking a ton trying to get stuff ready for the baby's eventual arrival and people keep telling me that I'm dropping, but I'm trying not to look too much into it.

• Yikes! Sorry for the duplicates replies with nothing in them. What I was trying to say is that I don't have any plans to do anything as I'm okay waiting it out. Now, by Monday, I'll be ready and I may start trying more things to get the baby to vacate. I may go buy some raspberry leaf tea tonight and start that.

On a side note- my BB's really hurt today- very 1st tri like. Anyone else?

• I almost forgot! Today's my due date, so we'll see what happens!! Bring it on full moon...
  • Thinking about resetting the clock although that is the LAST thing I actually want to do. Poor DH! And I suppose I could take my dog for a walk when I get home from work.
  • I am getting a massage this afternoon and will have something spicy for dinner. I walk a mile and a half from work to my car, and I asked DH to reset the clock tonight and he said no because he has to do his brakes tomorrow and I can't have the baby before he's done. We'll see.
  • I have given up and accepted the fact that I am going to be pregnant forever. Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"