2nd Trimester

Poor DH

I feel kind of bad.  I'm sitting here watching TV and reading posts while he is doing dishes and laundry.  Notice I don't feel bad enough to get up and help, lol.  He is a good husband.
My Blog: Say Lucky Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poor DH

• My DH is switching our room with what will be the baby's room.  I've been sitting here "supervising" for about 2 hours now...We have such good husbands!

• You've got a great DH there! BTW I think you siggy pictures are amazing! You're twins are incredible looking!
  • Loading the player...
  • Would you like to lend your DH to me for just a minute so that I can show mine how to be a good DH? :) I have a sink full of dishes and they arent going anywhere anytime soon. Although, I will have to take care of them before dinner. Ugh!
  • imageBritt2626:
    You've got a great DH there! BTW I think you siggy pictures are amazing! You're twins are incredible looking!

Aww thanks!  I go in again on Friday and I'm so excited about seeing them!

My Blog: Say Lucky Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I sometimes feel like that too after laying on the couch for awhile and DH starts doing chores around the house! Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my gosh I just did this last night, but I've noticed it's been happening often. He'll be doing dishes and making dinner! I just have not been in the mood to make dinner at all. I'm just not into it. So I'm always sitting on the couch while he does it and it's almost like I'm waiting for him to make a comment about it. He hasn't yet, but I always seem to be on the edge of my seat waiting for it. I feel bad too.
  • my DH has been the same way, helping out with EVERYTHING Yes it's great but at the same time it pisses me off because it makes me feel bad lol. oh well, i figure once the baby comes, i'll be doing it all while he's at work all day!
  • aww... what a good DH.
  • My DH has been doing the same thing.  He just left to get my work computer and some ravioli for us.  LOL 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"