3rd Trimester

my cravings are going to kill me...

i have a dairy allergy that has made it impossible to eat even a little bit of cheese, etc... well its sunny outside and baskin robbins is next door and i totally just ate a scoup of cookies n cream...

i'm wondering if i should lock the front door to the shop now and just hang out in the bathroom for my come to jesus session or risk a customer being in when all hell breaks loose...

Re: my cravings are going to kill me...

• haha  Can you take a Lactaid or something or are those a no no in pregnancy? 

PS - CANNOT believe you walked all of those flights of stairs.  You're a better woman than I am!

• imageamarie314:

haha  Can you take a Lactaid or something or are those a no no in pregnancy? 

PS - CANNOT believe you walked all of those flights of stairs.  You're a better woman than I am!

I was thinking the exact same thing about the stair climbing!!! You go girl!!! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
    ~Emily & Scott est. 6.9.07
    ~BFP 8.8.08 = Andrew Liam 4.24.09
    ~BFP 2.4.11 natural mc 2.27.11 7w5d
    ~BFP 10.16.11, Due 6.24.12, praying this baby grows!
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Emilyd422/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • i know just how you feel, i'm allergic to dairy products as well but love ice cream. i actually never asked about taking lactaid pills during pregnancy if you cant i guess you'll just have to chance it and pray you make it home. good luck.

P.S. - now i want ice cream now...should i chance it? haha

• jelato is much lower dairy. if no dairy at all, well, you can make ice cream with almond milk.  dairy free, and still good.
  • my lactose intolerance disappeared during pregnancy unless i drink straight milk. Weird but lucky!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"