Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I want your opinion!

So if you were planning a baby shower for a friend or even having another baby would you ever think of a baby shower planner? I am trying to come up with a WAH job I can do that people might really like. Tell me what you think!? TIA!

Re: I want your opinion!

• Options

Personally, no, because I love planning stuff like that, and I am actually really good at it. 

Have you thought of maybe being a wedding planner?  There is so much more involved in that and I think it would be more useful to people.

• Options
    I would never hire a shower planner because I love planning parties like this. ?Maybe a party planner would be a better field? ?Broaden your horizons!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No, because most of the time one of your friends or family members plan the shower for you. I used to be a wedding planner before I became a SAHM and I loved it!!
  • Options
    I wouldn't, but I know some people do. I would also suggest using the title "party planner" instead though, to bring in some work. You don't want to limit yourself too much.
  • Options
    Personally, no - I love planning parties like this so I wouldn't hire one. But there might be some women who couldn't (if on bed rest) or just didn't want to deal with the stress of doing it themselves? It sounds like a fun job though!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagetammykae:
    Maybe a party planner would be a better field?  Broaden your horizons!

This. My wedding planner actually had the title of Event Coordinator, so she did weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, wedding showers, baby showers, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"