3rd Trimester

Interesting development...(possible TMI)

So far so good with a few things regarding my belly: no stretch marks, no linea negra, belly button is still an innie...

...however...

I've started to get this super-fine hair all over my belly. Its the kind of fine little hairs you get on your face or whatever...but on my belly. Is that normal or am I becoming a hairy freak?

Re: Interesting development...(possible TMI)

• I vote hairy freak. :)

But seriously... totally normal.

• Normal - sexy, huh?
    IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You're just now getting the hairs? Mine started growing in during second tri...sucks to be me, I guess!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMidwestTexan:
    You're just now getting the hairs? Mine started growing in during second tri...sucks to be me, I guess!

Me too!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageMidwestTexan:
    You're just now getting the hairs? Mine started growing in during second tri...sucks to be me, I guess!

YES! I just noticed it on Friday and I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "I know they told me this baby has a lot of hair but really this is a little much..."

• imageKimnCurt:

imageMidwestTexan:

Me too!

Same here. At one of my appts I pulled down the full panel on my pants and the static electricity made ALL of it stand up. I was like WTF is all of that?? I was pretty embarrassed bc I felt like a hairy monster haha.

• I've also had mine since the 2nd trimester. So consider yourself lucky!
  • completely normal...I am the hairy beast!
  • I'm calling you a hairy beast...only because I've got everything else you named on your list.

But yes, it's normal.

• I have noticed this too! And my hairs stick up all over my belly... like a baby bird or something.?

Super attractive... ?

• I feel ya baby I freaked out when I saw how much hair I grew on my belly. It's totally natural to be a hairy freak when you are prego.
  • Yep. I've gotten those. I think it's so funny when I look down at my tummy and see tiny hairs. I didnt have those before. I've got the linea negra but so far, no outtie belly button or stretch marks (fingers crossed)
  • I'll do you one better.  In addition to the superfine hairs all over my belly, I also get the occasional (okay, fairly regular) big fat black wild hair.  And this isn't confined to my belly, they are apt to sprout wherever they darn well feel like it.  Usually on my forearm, which normally has very fine light hair.  So strange.
    I HAVE CHILDREN.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"