Babies: 0 - 3 Months

do you/did you send birth announcement to OB?

Re: do you/did you send birth announcement to OB?

• I did not, but the office I go to does have a ton of baby photos.  I just never got around to it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine has them all over her office, so people must.
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't but only because I forgot too! 

EMT-I joined a mom's group in encinitas from MeetUp--it seems like a good group.  They are really active and we're going to the Carlsbad Flower Fields tom even--if you want the link to it let me know :) they also do Moonlight and Cottonwood park every week too it seems....

• EMTEMT member
    imagebridal_honey:

EMT-I joined a mom's group in encinitas from MeetUp--it seems like a good group.  They are really active and we're going to the Carlsbad Flower Fields tom even--if you want the link to it let me know :) they also do Moonlight and Cottonwood park every week too it seems....

Sure, I'll take the URL!  I'm a member of the Carlsbad meetup but you can never have too many playdates :).  The kids and I are going to WAP tomorrow.  We love Cottonwood park.

• yes, i sent one to my MW.
  • We didn't send a birth announcement, but we did give them a photo of DS that we wrote the date he was born and his name on.  OB told me he would harass us every time we came in until we gave him a photo!  I love my OBGYN.
  • Here it is   https://parents.meetup.com/851/

They seem really active and like a good group--most of them seem to have kids more your girls age, but there are a few ladies who are due any day too.

• I gave my ob a wallet size photo rather than an announcement

• No, just a thank you note.
  • I just took one when I went for my 6 week PP visit. She said she loves getting them (not like they'd tell you if they didn't!)
  • i was going to but it kept slipping out of my mind.  My OB office has tons of announcements.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"