1st Trimester

Holy sh*t... nap mentioned

3.5 hours after a 20 min nap in the car.  Sneaking suspicion I will not be sleeping well tonight.

Re: Holy sh*t... nap mentioned

• dont be so sure - i had one of those days a few weeks ago - i took a 4 hour nap in the afternoon, then slept for like 10 hours that night.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ::rubs eyes blearily from own 3+ hour nap::
  • Loading the player...
  • I can never take a "20 min" nap, It always must be an hour or too. Just not too close to bedtime.
  • That's the worst. Have some turkey!
  • I've been sleeping on and off all day every day. I'm really glad I have off work until next friday but at the same time I have no idea how I'll get used to this when I go back to work and school...
  • LOL @ nap mentioned.

My dogs always wake me up from naps by either barking at a random bird or licking my face.  Damn them to hell.  Good thing they are cute and fluffy.

• Give yourself a chance. I am amazed how late I can nap and still go to sleep at a relatively normal hour.
  • MEE at least it's kisses and not a cat butt like I usually get.
  • I miss naps.... I have a toddler.   Ahhh enjoy it!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took a 2 hour nap today with DS curled up with me in my bed. It was great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Confession: Yesterday I woke up at 7am....took a 5 hour nap from 2:30-7:30....went to bed and 1am and didn't get up until 1pm today...I think I might have a problem Embarrassed
  • One of my BFPBs used tylenol pm throughout most of her pregnancy (she's due in june) and has had no problems.  Obviously something you should ask the dr though.  GL and remember that you might crash out after all.
  • I have insomnia at night so i take naps throuhout the day. Even when i dont nap, i still cant sleep at night. I would lose my mind if i didnt take naps during the day, id be a walking zombie.
  • imageGoosesgirlforlife:
    One of my BFPBs used tylenol pm throughout most of her pregnancy (she's due in june) and has had no problems.  Obviously something you should ask the dr though.  GL and remember that you might crash out after all.

Don't take Tylenol PM if all you need is sleep. The "PM" part is Benadryl. So if it is sleep you want - take Benadryl and skip the Tylenol (Your OB will confirm this).

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageGoosesgirlforlife:
    One of my BFPBs used tylenol pm throughout most of her pregnancy (she's due in june) and has had no problems.  Obviously something you should ask the dr though.  GL and remember that you might crash out after all.

My Dr said all tylenol products are OK.  I still dont plan to take anything unless absolutely necessary, but its definitely worth asking your dr about if you need it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Is it bad to go to sleep at 5 pm wake up at 6:30 pm and go back to bed at 9 pm and sleep till around 9 am? That's what I did yesterday. Mmm...I seem to be sleeping alot (I just got up from yet another nap).  I hope that my worse symptom (though I'm sure I won't be that lucky.)
  • Just getting ready to take a nap here.... always so sleepySleep! I'm just thankful I'm able to sleep as much as I need! (self-employed) I also seem to have NO trouble napping everyday and also sleeping nearly 11 hours every night! Growing a baby is a lot of work hahaSleep
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • I can't get enough sleep right now, and I'm only 4 weeks in!
  • OMG! Ya'll are tryin' to kill me today! I am so bloody tired that my eyes are burning. I've only be awake for 2 hours and I'm so tempted to say I'm not feeling well (which I'm not) and go back home to sleep! I've been trying to avoid caffiene so far this pregnancy, but I might have to give in today...if my stomach allows!

Man, I don't know how I'm going to get through the day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"