3rd Trimester

Need opinions..pip

I am making my LO a name plate for the wall .. I can't decide if I like the letter S in the yellow...  But I thought it would go with the stars....

image BEFORE

After... what do you think?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Need opinions..pip

• Love it how it is.  Very cute!
  • The S kinda stands out.. it's not horrible but it's bright. I love your letters though. I still have yet to even buy mine.

• Loading the player...
  • So great!  They look awesome
  • Looks good to me.
  • imagebethiex3:

The S kinda stands out.. it's not horrible but it's bright. I love your letters though. I still have yet to even buy mine.

That's what I was thinking too, I can always lighten the yellow to be a little more pale and see how that works. I tried matching the color of the stars but I think that is way to bright still!

• imageHDxNxJ:
    imagebethiex3:

The S kinda stands out.. it's not horrible but it's bright. I love your letters though. I still have yet to even buy mine.

That's what I was thinking too, I can always lighten the yellow to be a little more pale and see how that works. I tried matching the color of the stars but I think that is way to bright still!

yeah.. it being next to the E may make it look a little brighter also. Have you put them in the room to see how it looks with everything else?

• imagebethiex3:
    imageHDxNxJ:
    imagebethiex3:

yeah.. it being next to the E may make it look a little brighter also. Have you put them in the room to see how it looks with everything else?

yah LO will be in our bedroom until we find a house... and our room is a dark marroon with cherry wood furniture and cream and tan accents.. so his bed set actually matches ours perfectly. It is dark brown, white, cream and tan with teddy bears.. I brought in the yellow and blue to bring some color. But I am going to lighten the yellow for sure. Now that I had a day to look at it after I painted it.And I quickly learned I CANNOT paint straight lines hence all the circles! Easy to do with a Q-tip!

• if that shade of yellow is in your room.. it will look fantastic.. i love it :) great job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHDxNxJ:
    imagebethiex3:
    imageHDxNxJ:
    imagebethiex3:

yah LO will be in our bedroom until we find a house... and our room is a dark marroon with cherry wood furniture and cream and tan accents.. so his bed set actually matches ours perfectly. It is dark brown, white, cream and tan with teddy bears.. I brought in the yellow and blue to bring some color. But I am going to lighten the yellow for sure. Now that I had a day to look at it after I painted it.And I quickly learned I CANNOT paint straight lines hence all the circles! Easy to do with a Q-tip!

lol you are a better woman than me because I don't have that kind of patience! haha! My stepdad is going to paint our letters! Post pics after you do it. I want to see... Wink

• Looks great! Good job!
  • I think it is cute. It does stand out more than the others though as pp said. Is it possible to maybe add a few yellow polka dots on some of the other letters to bring in some yellow somewhere else? Then you might not have to redo the whole letter over. Just an idea though. I don't want you to do it and then hate and have to start all over again! LOL
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm not loving the yellow...it sticks out too much compared to the other colors you used.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"