Baby Names

Ava Alessandra

This has been a favorite combination of mine for years. But with Ava being so popular it wasn't even on my list.. I really do love it but I don't like the idea of her being one of many Ava's in her class. Is this name too popular in your opinion? Do you think Ava will go up or down on the popular names list? What do you think of this combo?

Re: Ava Alessandra

• I love that name....also like Eva
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I know Ava is really growing in popularity, but it is soo pretty. If you've loved it forever, go for it.
  • Loading the player...
  • LMS05LMS05 member
    It is the #1 name which is too popular for me. If you don't mind your dd having a popular name go for it.?
  • I like the name, it's very pretty. I could not personally use it though, b/c it is SO popular and I do not want a name that several other DC's have in school. You just have to decide if it matters to you. I actually like Eva even better. If I had to do some form of this, I'd do just Eva or Evangeline, nn Eva. (pronounced EE-va, not AY-va.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Very pretty.
  • I love both names. I think it's a very pretty combo.
    Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • I love that name combo, but Ava is very popular and only seems to be growing in popularity.  If that bothers you, then you should definitely consider looking into other names.
  • Beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"