1st Trimester

is there any relief for a sinus headache?

age old question, but i have been chugging water and it's not enough, i wonder if it's related to my lowered caffeine levels... but i can feel my sinuses behind my eyes just ache... anything i can do ? besides call my doctor....?

Re: is there any relief for a sinus headache?

• A hot wash cloth on my forehead and 2 tylenol seem to help me.  I also usually drink a diet coke.  GL, hope you feel better soon!

• Take a hot shower. Or this may seem a little weird but boil some water, sit it on a table, put your face over it (not too close of course) and put a large towel over your head to kind of make a tent to keep the steam in.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAbbyTownsend:

A hot wash cloth on my forehead and 2 tylenol seem to help me.  I also usually drink a diet coke.  GL, hope you feel better soon!

This and daily or twice daily use of a netti pot (sinus rinse)... you can order online or I got mine at CVS, I never think it helps then go a day without it... big difference

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been having sinus headaches for about a week now. I also had a cold. So i called my doctor and they told  me i could take sudafed and it relieves sinus headaches and of cousrse good old tylenol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"