2nd Trimester

*~*August Beach Babies Monday check-in*~*

<TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT:#ece9d8;BORDER-TOP:#ece9d8;BORDER-LEFT:#ece9d8;BORDER-BOTTOM:#ece9d8;BACKGROUND-COLOR:tra
Hello Ladies! This is a check-in for Nesties with a due date in the month of August. If you would like to be added, please post your name and EDD. Also, if you want anything changed, please post your EDD along with your new info so it's easier to find your name on the list. Check-ins will be every Monday, Wednesday and Friday before 6am. Feel free to check-in any time that day. Give us a general update on your progress and anything else you want to add!! We will have a question of the day as well. There will also be a link to the check-in sometime after 3pm on M, W & F. 
Please tell me if you are NOT planning on finding out the sex/gender so I can go ahead and get "surprise" beside your name!!! If I do not get a "boy, girl or surprise or another explanation" from you by the beginning of May then I will remove you from the list so we will have active members remaining...
Total Members: 474
Boys: 40 or 8.4%
Girls: 38 or 8%
Surprises: 59 or 12.4%
Sets of Twins: 6!! 
Most Popular EDD: August 8th with 23 members!!!
2nd: August 18th and 20th with 22 members!!!
3rd: August 5th with 21 members!!!
Monday QOTD: What is your favorite Restaurant? 
Wednesday QOTD: Do you have any pets? 
Friday QOTD: Do you have any tattoos? 
-Any other news or progress?
August 1 (16) August 16 (19)
beccag517 ArmyBride0604
dyminsia Ashleigh1
Elise09 heatherlane
Heazzy Fergysferny
hjb76 Jenny3
johnsoar (July 31st)- Surprise!!! KaleenaD-Z- Surprise!!!
KC*luvs*RJ- BOY KatieTaylor77- GIRL
LacyLyn- BOY Krickatron
MelTaylor localbs05- Surprise!!!
Meridout Mckrog- Surprise!!!
Miriamyd MJ317- BOY
Oscarkat- BOY  MrsPreK- Surprise!!!
POEKPK NorBryDE- Surprise!!!
SamsonShopper pbgirl423
SCBride2007- GIRL PediNurse03
SWB110307 Reesiebaby
Resa77063- GIRL 
August 2 (16) SoleilMoon
aniceucchik- BOY wowitssarah
cparrent
emmylizzy
erin1014 August 17 (19)
JnicMTek- GIRL  anklassen
judgeandjury AshNicole331
JuneBug2007- GIRL  Augbaby2009- Surprise!!!
Kateaud- GIRL bensuswed
kenitaw248- GIRL brads_bride
Lisa523 Breezer80
Mary and Dave- BOY CariannelovesTim
mom713 DebbieMc
MOORENOLES jaxgev
mrsDinMarch07- BOY jessandbrandond
msngrl2008 MrsBenke2B
Partyof5 mrscallalily
NYCEsq.
August 3 (11) par3
aler22- GIRL  pmdtcnj
amarie29 samimax- TWINS- BOY/GIRL
aroberts7106- BOY sprice88
BCLong21 Tablefor3
clpeters7836- BOY thatgirlang
dggirl24
j9lovey August 18 (22)
Kkmorgan77 Angelene&Jon
Kris78 Averyhappygirl
KristensMom314 babsrut- BOY
Mandyatmis BuddhaKitty
Carrie50
August 4 (19) CaseyJo
crystalmrtnz Chrissay185
Elcourtney CowboysWife04
evhamm- BOY Cutlip- BOY 
iamsmalls- GIRL dkassebaum13
imn_angel25 KitKat307
JamieS2006 MamaCort
JamRy- BOY MrsAAK
katJude Mrsmel
Keli720 pbgirl423
luckiestgrlnco- Surprise!!! Rachel&Joe- Surprise!!!
minipyro RugbyBride- Surprise!!!
oohlalagirl- Surprise!!! SafetyWife07- GIRL

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Jameson Adam 6/1/11
Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: *~*August Beach Babies Monday check-in*~*

• Hi guys!

It was Mothers Day yesterday in Ireland. I had a lovely day! DH made me a lovely card and DS gave me a daffodil he picked from the garden Big Smile We then went to see Lazy Town Live! and had popcorn (major craving for the last few weeks!) and then got a McDonalds! It was a day of heavenly junk food! We also visited our Mums.

I had a major melt down on Saturday as I hadn't felt the baby kick yet. I keep convincing myself that there is something wrong because I had already felt my 2 boys at this stage, but the around 1am on Mothers Day I think I felt it, twice! I haven't felt it since, but please God I will feel it again soon.

Monday QOTD: What is your favorite Restaurant?  I love TGI Fridays and of course McDonalds...if you can call them restaurants!! LOL

imageimage

L-R: Liam (7), Eimhin (6) and Fionn (4)!  (Irish names)
    Too busy to update the pics for now ... :)

• Good morning. I'm doing okay. I woke up with stomach pains, I think it was just a stomach ache, but it was weird because when I stood up it went away and when I laid down again it came back.?

Question of the day: My favorite restaurant is Outback Steakhouse?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I woke up with stomach pains too :( It happens a lot. I think it's just from sleeping. I haven't been able to get comfortable at night. My big U/S is Thursday and I can't wait! Luckily it's in the morning and I took the whole day off from work :)

My favorite restaurant is Applebee's or Lonestar.

• My favorite restaurant is my own kitchen!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is the first time Ive been around at 6ish to reply to one of these!!

I'm having trouble getting comfortable at night, and waking up alot more, otherwise things are going well. We have the big sono on friday, I'm so excited!!!

My favorite restaurant is this little hole in the wall italian place in DC....mmmmm

• Right now my favorite restaurant is Qdoba. Anything that is hot and spicy covered in cheese - I'll take it.

• Also waking up with stomach issues, in fact, it's what wakes me up.

Ditto to the little Italian place in our neighbourhood.

• My name is Julie. I am due August 26th. I don't the sex yet, won't have the big U/S until April 21st :-( so just waiting patiently until then. We absolutely will be finding out the sex though! I am currently almost 18 weeks preggo & am feeling pretty good (well, for today at least). Oh, and my favorite restaurant is probably either Tokyo (local place) or Longhorn. However, I have really been craving Pancho's like the whole time I've been preggo so I guess that is on the list too. It's too hard to pick just one!?
  • QOTD:  Hmm, it's so hard to choose.  It's a tie between two local restaurants.  One is a Portuguese restaurant and the other is Italian-American.  Yummy!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I am feeling great, but I think I popped again over the weekend! My belly is huge! Big u/s is Wednesday!

My favorite would be a few local places... Los Sarapes Mexican and Tomatoes Italian

• Hmmmm....favorite restaurant? Hard to pick just one, but I would have to say Texas Road House.
  • Monday QOTD: What is your favorite Restaurant?  i love this local restaraunt called calloways, i used to waitress there for years!  and for a very pricy meal Morton's steak house is delicious!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Id have to say Olive Garden.

We have the big u/s on friday! I hope this week flys by!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Busy week for me! Today is my midwife appt., Saturday is big u/s and sometime this week I need to find time to get bloodwork done! 

Favorite restaurant...hard to pick just one!  Makeda, an awesome Ethiopian restaurant, Bensi for Italian...the list can continue but I'll stop at two! 

• I had my big u/s friday and all is well except m,y placenta is low.  My MD said there is nothing to worry about or do for it as it will catch up.  We didn't find out and I don't think our baby wanted us to anyhow....kept his/her legs crossed the whole time.  Everything is going well and we are so excited.  

I had lost weight at the beginning of my pregnancy b/c of m/s and eating better ( and no beer).  Well I gained it back in the lst 6 weeks=(.  Not that I am treating this pregnancy as diet, I just realized I have been making bad food choices (ice cream almost everyday?!??!) so I am going to spend today making some changes.  Any tips?

Speaking of food, I love all Italian restaurants ( hence the weight gain!) 

• Good morning, ladies!  I also had my big ultrasound on Friday and add me to TEAM BLUE!  I would have loved a daughter, but am thrilled to be having a little boy. Smile

As for favorite restaurant... I'll go with chain resataurant. I love The Cheesecake Factory. Not only for the yummy cheesecake, but for the varied menu. I love "American" food.

And to mckrog... just eat better from now on. If you think you're making poor choices (and I'm in the same boat) just stop it now. Not to keep weight gain down but to be HEALTHY.   When I think that way, that I'm eating better for my son, it really helps.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Happy Monday.

I had a fantastic weekend, our offer on a house was accepted, so now it's dealing with the details.  In the meantime we're planning out how the baby's room will look, and starting to buy stuff for her.  We also did a lot more on the registry.  Best of all, we finally decided on a name, Alexandra Jane.  She'll be called Alex or AJ, since I prefer Alex and H prefers AJ.  Also, Alex has been very active lately so that's fun.

Favorite Restaurant: I can't decide on that one, probably a local brick oven pizza joint, but since I want any food someone else mentions, I can't pick just one place.

• Good morning ladies. 

I don't think I have a favorite restaurant.  I love little whole in the wall places that offer local food depending on the region.  The is a place in Monroe, Louisiana which I still crave but haven't had in 10 years.  They had the best homemade hushpuppies and red snapper!  So I will go with them......The Warehouse is/was the name.

• It's a boy! ?Also, please change my EDD to 8/19/09. ?Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Collin 7.26.09   Sarah 6.18.11   Sammy 5.30.13
  • Monday QOTD: What is your favorite Restaurant? Right now I am not liking any hot food really...I do like Outback, TGI Fridays and Red Robin.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good Morning! I have to agree that I dont have a "favorite" resteraunt. I love to cook & H & I have decided that I am pretty close to chef material!! haha. So, pretty much any good food that I crave/want, I feel like I can make it just as good, if not better than the resteraunts. I do love seafood though.

I am so excited for our BIG u/s on Thursday. It is in the AM, and I wish I had taken the day off of work, but instead I am going to make the filled cupcakes and bring them in to the office. Cant wait!

• Hi everyone! :) My favorite restaurant is either Miyako or Sake (two local Japanese restaurants) b/c I love sushi :)

In other news... I am calling to try to switch to a midwife today if possible so I am excited abotu that.  We start our Bradley Method classes tonight w/ our doula and I got a message from myregistry.comthis morning that our first purchase was bought! I have no idea who since now many know about it yet!

• What is your favorite Restaurant? I wquld have to say, hands down, Strings Italian Restaurant. We just went there last night and it was so delicious. I love their stuffed shells in marinara and alfredo sauce. It's delicious!

Our BIG u/s is TOMORROW! I'm so excited and cannot wait! We had decided to tell family members on Easter, which is a little less than 3 weeks away, but they're already asking if we found out or when we're going to find out. Our answer is hopefully soon! But it can be anytime up to 22 weeks. We have something fun planned to tell them all, so once we find out I have a project to do, which I'm actually excited to have a project to do, so this should be fun.

Hopefully with baby's cooperation tomorrow I'll be able to tell on Wednesday!
  • QOTD: too many, it depends on the mood. I like to eat out at restaurants but more for convenience than romance. When we go to fancy restaurants I usually end up complaining and then recreating the dish, better, at home.

New pic in siggy from yesterday! :) I can't believe how huge this new ON dress makes me look! :)

• Hello!

QOTD: Red Lobster and Benihana are 2 of my favorite's.

My big u/s is scheduled for April 1st! I can't wait!!!!

• Morning ladies! I've been feeling great, got to go home to Louisiana this weekend, so everyone got to see the 'bump' for the first time. I definitely popped last weekend, so that was exciting! Our big U/S is this Thursday at 2, but I'm leaving work at noon b/c my sister is flying in for it! QOTD: Definitely Olive Garden, I love their Lasagna & breadsticks!
  • Good morning ladies!! :Let's hope Monday goes by quick!!

We had our big U/S last Tuesday and we are having a GIRL!! Very excited!!!

QOTD- this is hard....can change any minute of the day.....probably anything mexican!! Big Smile

• Good Morning! We have our second big ultrasound today! At the first one the tech said she thinks it might be a boy, but was not positive, so Hopefully today we will find out for sure! Big Smile

My favorite restaurant is California Pizza Kitchen. Yum!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hummm...I have several favorite restaurants and it all depends on the mood I am in.  The ones that come to mind right now are Carrabba's (when not pregnant), Outback, Zaxby's, Parker's Barbeque in Greenville, NC, and Cold Stone.

I am so excited today b/c my big U/S is in 4.5 hours!!!  I can hardly stand the wait!

• ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hey Everyone!~ hope ya'all had a nice weekend...

i'm late posting cause it seems this week will be crazy with work! figures!

but i go for my big u/s on wednesday and can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl! i seriously think it's a boy, so we shall see (and it seems that everyone in our EDD list are having boys haha)... annnd i have been feeling the lil buggar kick every day for the past week or so! so exciting!

we are in the middle of rennovations~ and i am sick and tired of it!  last night, i stepped on a tiny piece of glass barefoot (or what i thought was glass)~ got a nice bloody foot and i cried like a baby haha- hormones+rennovations+pain= pathetic wife haha (dh was cute and played doctor though)...

dh and i also talked about the other night (when he decided to stay out w/o telling me)~ and i got through to him thankfully- i just explained to him that he wouldn't like it if i did that basically and gave him a specific scenario~ that seemed to work well....

well have a great day! don't know how much i will be posting today!

ETA: gosh..forgot the ? of day haha~ i loooooove OUTBACK! haha that's our fav place! (dh and i).... i do like the cheesecake factory too! they have great desserts!

• Good Morning ladies!!! thats is so weird because I woke up with some stomach pains and also very tight stomach which kind of scared me a little but Im fine now and I have my big ultrasound this thursday so Im so excited about that!!!

QOTD : my favorite restaurant  is any italian restaurnat I love Italian food!!!

• Good Morning everyone!! I go to the doctor tomorrow for my check up and I get to have my  3-D ultrasound. We can't wait to see him!!!

My favorite restaurants are Hasta La Pasta, HB Japanese Steak House and Mortons Steak House

• My favorite restaurants are Estela's and Ceviche in my city, and as far as chains go, I love Chili's.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I think my favorite restaurant is Lo Sole Mio, it's a local italian restaurant.  VERY good.  They bring out this thing of roasted garlic to spread on your bread, goes on like butter.  SO YUMMY!  They have mouthwash in the bathroom because of all the garlic that is served.
  • I am so excited for this week. We have our big U/S set for Friday morning and I can't wait. I did start feeling the baby a little bit over the weekend, so that is also exciting.

QOTD: My favorite restaraunt is Olive Garden, I can never get tired of their salad and I love the mushroom ravioli. Yummy.

• My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden. The food is great and I always get great service.

Today is my big u/s!!! So excited!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good morning from the west coast ladies! My favorite restraunt is Red Robin - love the never ending fries and the very berry rasberry limade! And now I want one - ha ha!

No updates for me, except we have our next check-up on Wednesday.

• My favorite restaurant is a place called The Melting Pot...the BEST fondue place ever!!!
    BabyFetus TickerBabyName TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Monday, everyone!

My favorite restaurant is a local place here called Caruso's. Great family-owned Italian that's been around for years... my grandparents used to take my mom there when she was little.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"