2nd Trimester
Options

Can we have a dinner post?

DH is gone for work, I am not motivated to think of something to eat. What are you guys having?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can we have a dinner post?

• Options

Cube steak, brown gravy, rice and green beans, yummy

• Options
    Frozen pizza from the supermarket. ?Not healthy, but definitely ideal for the unmotivated.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm probably going to just have some rice and beans. My DH will also be gone and I don't feel like cooking!
  • Options
    made plans to go get sushi since i've been wanting it like crazy all week... 
  • Options

I'm going to a birthday party at 5.... it's at Shakey's Pizza, so pizza, salad bar, and cake!!

• Options
    mmmm, pizza...
  • Options
    cake does sound good though...
  • Options
    Is it time for dinner already??  I've really been wanting rice... so I might make some... and just eat a little with some egg drop soup.  Or.... I'll dig up some homemade spaghetti sauce from the freezer, thaw it out and have basquetti... ooooo... or chicken parm!
  • Options
    DH is out of town this weekend, so I think I'm going to pick up sushi for myself...yummo!
  • Options
    I am really hoping DH is going to call when he leaves work (his off days are Wed and Sun so he works Sat.) and I can convince him to bring home sushi from our fav place;)
  • Options
    Ya got me. Today is my "try and make me get off the couch" day because I worked a lot this week. DH is in the kitchen and I know he's making salad, and I think he started up the grill to make baked potatoes and steak. LOL I'll let you know when he sets the table..
  • Options
    afgafg member

I'm going to make this black bean pasta dish that I love.

It's basically a load of veggies - zucchini, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes stir fried with black beans and then it's served over egg noodles...mmmmmmmmmmm

• Options
    Going to my moms for dinner...I think there may be pork chops involved...i'm hoping not though, since i've been preggo I'm not much into pork.
  • Options
    All this talk of sushi! I would love a Philadelphia roll right now. Mmm, maybe I can just eat some cream cheese and pretend it's in a sushi roll
  • Options
    imageafg:

I'm going to make this black bean pasta dish that I love.

It's basically a load of veggies - zucchini, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes stir fried with black beans and then it's served over egg noodles...mmmmmmmmmmm

Umm, yummy? I may have to beg you for that recipe at some point.. I LOVE meals like this.
  • Options

Lasagna made with ground turkey for dinner

Smores cooked outside over the firepit for dessert.

I want to skip dinner and go straight for the dessert!

• Options
    I'm scrapbooking at my mom's and she's making lasagna from Cosco. I can smell it... Mmm!
     Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!
  • Options
    Going to parent's for dinner and my dad's going to make us pear, onion and goat cheese pizza and also bbq chicken pizza. My mouth is watering already...even though I just ate a homemade cinnamon roll w/ milk.
    Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Options
    lamb chops, not sure what sides yet. reading what everyone is eating is making me hungry. i think i'll go cook now.
  • Options
    We had tacos made with ground turkey
  • Options
    We are cooking up some lobsters at home right now with mashed potatos! YUMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY Sex in a pan for dessert...delish!
  • Options
    Steak & Baked Potato

BabyFruit Ticker 
      image image
  • Options
    We are making tacos!! Sounds great to me!
    DS 10/27/09, 5lb. 15oz., 18in., Emergency C-Section, TTC soon!, hoping for a VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/guineas12/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"