2nd Trimester

back pain

Anyone have sharp lower back pain. Anytime I walk or exercise I start getting sharp pain as the day goes on it gets worse. Is this something i just need to deal with or should i see a chiropractor or what?

Re: back pain

• I'd ask your regular doctor.  The baby can start putting pressure on all sorts of things, like your sciatic nerve, that can cause pain, tingling, numbness, ect. 
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • I was getting really bad back pain and it has eased up a lot since I started sleeping with a pillow between my knees.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had a really sharp pain that comes and goes in the lower right side of my back. Almost into my butt cheek. I've had it for a few weeks and it keeps getting more frequent and worse:-( I plan on asking my dr next week if there's anything I can do for it. It's the worst right when I get up in the morning and when I bend over. Hopefully the dr will have a solution! I'm sick of hobbling around like a 90 year old woman!
  • Hobble as fast as you can to a chiropractor. Nothing helped me walk with number 2 except that. You need to find one that specializes in pregnancy or ask around for recommendations.

There is a good website that links you to pediatric chiropractors.

https://backpainandpregnancy.blogspot.com/2008/11/sciatica-real-pain-in-backside.html

Hope you get some relief...it is miserable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"