Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Call me crazy BUT I miss being pregnant

I'm so glad she is here and is healthy and happy. And that I get to finally "share" her with DH.

but

I am really starting to miss being pregnant. I loved my belly and feeling her move and had a wonderful 9 months. I told DH I want to TTC sooner than later. I wonder if the sleep deprivation is getting to me.......

Anyone else feel the same?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Call me crazy BUT I miss being pregnant

• Loading the player...
  • haha!  I figured I'd get those responses Smile
  • now I feel that way a little--but at 2 wks pp--i was not thinking about #2..I did miss having him all to myself though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really miss being pregnant (except bedrest) but we still plan to wait 2-3 years before we have another.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I miss it too. I was expecting to be 2 weeks over due and he came two weeks early. I feel jipped. I love DS to death, and now I'm looking forward to number 2... but not for awhile (DH said no. Plus I need to heal for my c section) 

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • I had a great pregnancy but I'm in no hurry to be pregnant again.  Babies are hard work!  Also, I like having my body back (not that it is really back but you know what I mean). 
  • imagemieuxmieux:
    I really miss being pregnant (except bedrest) but we still plan to wait 2-3 years before we have another.

We're planning on waiting until DD is around 2 to try for #2 as well. If we could afford it sooner I would be on board prior to that though.

• I feel the same way. I was watching Deliver Me last night and practically got teary-eyed watching the PG ladies rubbing their bellies. I had a wonderful pregnancy and knew I would miss it. The thought did cross my mind to start TTC #2 sooner rather than later...maybe it's just the hormones talking, who knows.
  • I miss it too! ?There's something calming about having that baby in your belly....all to yourself! ?There's no calm in my house now :) ?We're going to start trying for #2 when DS is 9-12 months.
  • imagewhitehead15:
    I miss it too!  There's something calming about having that baby in your belly....all to yourself!  There's no calm in my house now :)  We're going to start trying for #2 when DS is 9-12 months.

ditto!

• not me! ?i hated being pregnant. ?although i do want to start trying for #2 in about 3 months

• imagebritishbride05:

imagewhitehead15:
    I miss it too!  There's something calming about having that baby in your belly....all to yourself!  There's no calm in my house now :)  We're going to start trying for #2 when DS is 9-12 months.

ditto!

Me too!

• I miss having her to myself, but I can't say I really miss being pregnant!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I'm gonna sound like an awful woman but I am SOOOO glad that DS is here. The only part I miss is the attention from strangers and DH. I was on bed rest for 2 months and DH waited on me hand and foot. Oh well, I have our beautiful son and I can't wait to watch him grow!
  • Yes, I feel the same.  I delivered a month early, too, so I feel like I didn't get the full time period of being pregnant. 
  • I absolutely miss it. I love DD and am enjoying being a mommy...and now I want another one. But DH and I are going to wait at least until next April before trying for another. I'm hoping for a boy, so that I can have one of each at first :)
  • I don't think you are crazy...I miss being pregnant too! I could feel her kick & have the hiccups all the time. Its sort of an empty feeling. Although I love knowing that she is here now & that I can hold her & love her all the time.
  • My daughter just turned 6 months and I miss it so much!  You might be crazy but you're not the only one.
  • I don't miss being pregnant AT ALL, but DH and I still plan to start working on baby #2 after dd's first birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"