2nd Trimester

What bottles are you registering for?

I'm planning on exclusively breast feeding for the most part but want to register for some bottles incase we need them.

Which bottles are you opting for?

I'm leaning towards the Dr Brown's I think... 

Re: What bottles are you registering for?

• I am going with breastflow by firstyears
  • I am registering for the Adiri natural nursers.  The reviews say that they leak, however I know some mothers that use them and they say that they leak if you are not using them properly.  (not making sure the nipple is really in the lid when it is upside down). 
  • Loading the player...
  • A friend recommended Ventair but I've also heard Dr. Browns were good. I think I am going to register for both.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • imagehijoi:
    Playtex drop ins. 

These were my favorites when I had to feed babies I babysat for, and they're so easy and BPA-free. 

• I'm leaning towards Playtex Drop-ins but haven't totally decided yet.
  • Gerber Nuk
    image June 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not sure yet - I'll be bf'ing, but I will want to pump and store, so I guess I need to figure that out at some point!
  • I didn't register for mine because I have no idea which nipple my baby will take. I am planning on breastfeeding and pumping when I go back to work so I bought 2 of each - Gerber Nuk, Medela, and Dr. Brown's. I'll let the baby decide which ones we'll buy more of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan on registering for the Dr.Brown ones I have heard great things about them.
  • Dr. B's. They came highly recommended by many of my friends.
  • I am registering for a variety and not washing them until I am ready to use b/c many babies don't repsond well to bottles ...and i want to make sure i have a choice and not run out to buy them every time something doesn't work.
  • Nuby Natural Touch. They are made specifically for breast feeding babies to mimik the mother's nipple better, better air flow and supposed to help reduce colic. They are brand new - just came out in January. So far I've only seen them at BRU and BabyDepot.
  • I also registered for the Dr. Browns and the Advent starter kit.
  • I used Avent with DS, I don't think they were BPA free at the time.  I am going to buy new bottles just to be sure and am sticking with Avent. 

• PeskyPesky member
    Playtex Ventaire.  We had good luck with them with DD and while Dr. Brown's get a great rep, there are a lot of small parts to clean.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"